Viewpoint provides firms with a number of advantages from standardizing on a single, end-to-end solution.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 15, 2012
E-Discovery technology leader Lateral Data, LP today announced that it will be exhibiting and demonstrating its all-in-one eDiscovery platform, Viewpoint, at LegalTech West 2012. The conference will take place in Los Angeles at the Westin Bonaventure on May 22-23, 2012. LegalTech West is produced by ALM Media and is one of the largest and most important legal technology event of the year.
Viewpoint is a single product that delivers complete functionality, streamlined workflow, robust features and analytics. It has been described in Law Technology News by the CTO of leading California-based law firm Fenwick & West as “[doing] everything we want,” from behind the firm’s firewall. Features and benefits include:
- Immediate and predictable cost savings
- One fixed cost for all e-discovery needs: no cost of analytics, no licensing fees, unlimited number of users
- All features and analytics available to all users throughout the project
- Increased productivity due to no importing, exporting or copying files between tools
- Improved defensibility with a single document repository
- Distributed processing for more power
- Seamless production in any format
- Single day installment. Simple and quick to upgrade.
- More simplicity and less training
- More security as all data can stay on behind the firm’s firewall at all times
- Faster performance means more efficiency from attorneys and review teams
“Viewpoint provides firms with a number of advantages from standardizing on a single, end-to-end solution,” said Dean Kuhlmann, VP of Business Development at Lateral Data. “Our distributed processing allows our clients to manage massive amounts of data quickly and efficiently and without importing and exporting data between systems.” Kuhlmann and other company executives will be on hand at the conference to demonstrate Viewpoint and discuss the tool’s power, unique value proposition and return-on-investment.
The company will also be highlighting its new predictive tagging module, Viewpoint Assisted Review. Included with every Viewpoint Enterprise Subscription, Viewpoint Assisted Review delivers full predictive tagging functionality, allowing for automated review, prioritization of review and machine-assisted quality control of attorney review.
Viewpoint is available for demonstration at Lateral Data’s exhibit booth 325 at LegalTech West or via a live webcast. Please visit http://www.lateraldata.com or call (713) 592-8585 for more information.