Dr. Scott Simmerman, creator of the Square Wheels illustration series, believes that “Nobody ever washes a rental car” and that people will become more engaged and motivated if they feel a sense of ownership in the journey forward.
Taylors, SC (PRWEB) May 21, 2012
Performance Management Company is supporting collaboration with its customers by offering them an opportunity to “name their own price” for the Square Wheels Facilitation Toolkit that involves and engages people for organizational improvement. This complete training package normally sells for $34.95 and contains:
- A Facilitation Guide with instructions for use
- A PowerPoint Presentation containing 64 slides, notes, quotes plus illustrations / cartoons
- A variety of ready-to-use handouts for generating involvement and engagement including:
- --a Worksheet for mind mapping ideas generated by the main Square Wheels concept
- --a Round Wheels Worksheet for identifying ideas and opportunities for improvement
- --a Key Learning Points Summary Handout of Square Wheels themes for implementation
- The “Teaching the Caterpillar to Fly” article by Scott Simmerman, focusing on managing and leading change for organizations and individuals.
Based on the Square Wheels One illustration that is a proven tool for promoting a participative learning approach, it allows people to “step back from the wagon” and disclose their views about how things really work, engage each other in a creative discovery process and use the diversity of ideas and perspective to generate thinking, innovation and communications. It supports leadership development skills, employee engagement, team building and motivation.
Dr. Scott Simmerman, creator of the Square Wheels illustration series, believes that “Nobody ever washes a rental car” and that people become more engaged and motivated if they feel a sense of ownership in the journey forward. By having the customer set the price for this Toolkit, Scott hopes that a keener sense of ownership/motivation for its use will occur.
Learn more about The Square Wheels Facilitation Toolkit.
Scott J. Simmerman, Ph.D., Managing Partner of Performance Management Company and a Certified Professional Facilitator (IAF), has presented his Square Wheels Illustrations series for Organizational Improvement and Team Building Games such as “The Search for The Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine” in 38 countries to date. His Square Wheels Toolkits and Team Building games are designed for managers, leaders, trainers, consultants, and anyone interested in performance improvement and can be found at http://www.performancemanagementcompany.com
For the FUN of It!
Scott Simmerman, Ph. D., CPF - "The Square Wheels Guy"
Performance Management Company - 864-292-8700
3 Old Oak Drive Taylors, SC 29687