our mobile website will provide people with the much needed information they are looking for when searching for a hospital, all at the convenience of it being at their finger tips anytime or anywhere.
Pomona, CA (PRWEB) May 17, 2012
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center is always looking to be at the forefront of technology with procedures such as their Robotic Surgery Center and continues to strive to offer the most accurate and up to date information to their patients. PVHMC is always looking at ways to improve patient experience and Pomona Valley Hospitals presence online so naturally a mobile website was the obvious next choice.
With the success of their redesigned website PVHMC.org (by CCS Interactive), and at the development of CCS Interactive, PVHMC is proud to announce that they are one of the first hospitals in the eastern Los Angeles and San Bernardino county areas to offer a fully functional and optimized mobile website for smartphones and tablets.
For the person who’s on the move and doesn’t have access to a computer, this mobile website allows the patient to quickly and easily find the important information they need when looking for a hospital such as:
- Services offered at PVHMC like their Cancer Care Center, emergency service department, physical therapy, cardiovascular & stroke center, women’s center and more
- Directions and contact information to the main hospital in Pomona, as well as multiple satellite locations in Chino, Chino Hills and Claremont
- Special news or events going on at the hospital such as Blood Drives, fund raisers or Cancer Foundation events
- Pre and post appointment tips such as what to bring with you and what to expect during your visit
- Admission and discharge information to help make everything run as smoothly as possible
- And soon, more to come
With technology moving at such a rapid rate and more and more people accessing the internet through their smartphones or tablets, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center is confident that their mobile website will provide people with the much needed information they are looking for when searching for a hospital, all at the convenience of it being at their finger tips anytime or anywhere.