Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) May 23, 2012
GoECart® today announced the immediate availability of GoECart 360, the world’s first web-based, all-in-one ecommerce suite targeted at emerging brands and growing midsized retailers. The new solution provides a single, integrated set of applications that combine an advanced ecommerce platform with multi-channel order management, inventory management, fulfillment, CRM. The ecommerce suite even automates selling on the leading comparison shopping engines and online marketplaces like Amazon.com® and eBay® for merchants.
“GoECart 360 is the ultimate choice for merchants who want to offer the complete multi-channel shopping experience expected by today's smart and empowered consumer," said Manish Chowdhary, GoECart's CEO. "Our award-winning ecommerce platform combined with the full set of back-office applications required for running an entire online business is a breakthrough combination that makes GoECart 360 the clear choice for merchants who want to grow profitably—even in this economy.”
It helps merchants circumvent huge back office integration costs and hassles while delivering the sophisticated features shoppers have come to expect from leading online destinations. Previously such technology was only within the reach of large merchants with massive IT budgets. GoECart 360 changes that.
Eight Top Problems GoECart 360 Solves:
1) The current ecommerce systems are not (well) integrated.
2) The features on the ecommerce storefront are lagging behind.
3) Getting the storefront and back office systems to sync up is painful at best.
4) The current solution is not multi-channel.
5) The current system is out of date and very difficult to use.
6) Etailer is paying too much for multiple sub-par and disjointed systems.
7) The systems are not “on-demand” and cannot handle spikes in web traffic.
8) There are no key metrics to make timely business decisions.
GoECart's new modern ecommerce software suite was built from the ground up for the 21st century merchant. It raises the bar for online retail by delivering a unified ecommerce suite that enables online sellers to:
- Grow revenues through multi-channel selling
- Better manage orders, inventory, and customer relationships
- Consolidate detached back office systems
- Automate key business functions across all departments, including sales, marketing, customer service, inventory, order fulfillment, purchasing, and returns
- Obtain real-time data on demand for better decision making
GoECart was recently featured among leading ecommerce offerings targeted at small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) in Forrester® Research 2012 Guide, Selecting Your eCommerce Solution Across North America And EMEA.
GoECart Exhibiting at Internet Retailer Conference & Expo 2012 in Chicago
GoECart 360 is available now. For more information to learn more about how GoECart 360 can improve your business performance, visit GoECart’s new website at http://www.GoECart.com or call GoECart Sales toll free at (877) 243-3612. From June 5-8, GoECart will be exhibiting at Internet Retailer Conference & Expo 2012 in Chicago. Merchants and Media interested in seeing GoECart 360 in action are encouraged to stop by the company’s trade show booth (booth #1720) at the event.
GoECart® provides integrated, on-demand ecommerce solutions that empower retailers to sell more goods and services more efficiently. Our flagship, all-in-one ecommerce suite, GoECart 360™, combines a powerful ecommerce storefront with multi-channel order and inventory management, fulfillment, CRM, and much more. GoECart 360 enables merchants to sell across all major customer touch points—web storefronts, “brick and mortar” stores, call centers, mail order catalogs, and the leading online marketplaces. We help companies grow revenues, automate business processes, streamline IT costs, and achieve greater profitability. GoECart’s comprehensive ecommerce technology solutions offer the ultimate in reliability, scalability, and flexibility demanded by the world's busiest ecommerce sites. And our expert professional and implementation services ensure speed to market while keeping our clients at the forefront of ecommerce.
For a recent presentation given by GoECart’s CEO on the state of ecommerce today and benefits of GoECart 360, visit: http://www.goecart.com/Products/All-in-One_Ecommerce_Suite.aspx.