Jim Finn, President of Busy Beaver said, “We created and launched our newsletter because we believe that sharing information and learning from others will result in more informed and cost effective decisions made by facility and maintenance managers."
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 17, 2012
Busy Beaver Inc., the Midwest’s leading flooring contractor for concrete protection, repair and restoration announced today the launch of their new quarterly newsletter, “BBI’s Concrete Compass: Navigating the World of Industrial Flooring.” BBI’s Concrete Compass is both informative and interactive containing sections such as: Feature Articles, Industrial Flooring IQ tests, Ask the Beaver!, Industry Related Poll Questions, and Client Stories.
Highlights from Busy Beaver’s initial Concrete Compass newsletter include:
- Feature Article: Charting a Course to Select a Contractor - The feature article describes in detail the suggested steps to follow and the questions to ask when deciding which contractor is the best fit for your flooring needs.
- Industrial Flooring IQ Test: This issue’s IQ test asks questions about different types of floor coatings and their uses.
- Ask the Beaver!: This section is an interactive question and answer format. Readers submit flooring questions that are general in nature or specific by industry or environment. Questions and responses are then posted on Busy Beaver’s website and in subsequent newsletter issues.
- Industry Poll: This issue’s question is specific to what information clients would like to receive with flooring proposals, but rarely do.
- Client Story: This client story tells what can happen when you select a contractor strictly based on price.
Jim Finn, President of Busy Beaver Inc. said, “We created and launched our newsletter because we believe that sharing information and learning from others will result in more informed and cost effective decisions made by facility and maintenance managers. Since concrete floors are prevalent in most facilities, discussing the myriad of flooring issues and available solutions in a newsletter format creates a central source of information. We encourage our readers to offer ideas for future newsletters as well as comment on previously published editions”.
Recently, Busy Beaver Inc. launched a new industry driven website that also includes the current newsletter. To learn more about Busy Beaver Inc., view the newsletter in detail, or to receive future newsletters, please visit http://www.busybeaverinc.com.
About Busy Beaver Inc.
Located in the Chicago area, Busy Beaver Inc. is the Midwest’s leading flooring contractor for concrete protection, repair and restoration. Founded forty five years ago, our company is at the forefront of improving and protecting the commercial, institutional and industrial facilities of our clients. Each year, Busy Beaver Inc. services millions of square feet using only top quality products and industry trained field technicians.
Busy Beaver Inc. continuously offers the most advanced flooring systems in the industry while always maintaining the highest job performance standards. Our experienced project management team partners with our clients, beginning with job estimation through job completion. This team approach builds relationships that result in total client satisfaction.