Our business thrives because we stay on the cutting edge of high quality products and the newest technology to provide the best information and the best customer experience .
Hobart, IN (PRWEB) May 18, 2012
Botanic Choice has recently launched a new and improved website making it easier for customers to search, find and order the vitamins and nutritional supplements they need.
Over the last few years the Internet shopping experience, technology, and indeed online culture in general have changed dramatically. One of the objectives in developing the new BotanicChoice.com was to create a look and feel that was more modern yet easy to use for both new and experienced Internet customers. In addition, here are a few other highlights of the new site:
- Contemporary look and feel
- Easy-to-read format and larger images with faster loading times.
- Quicker access to the BotanicChoice.com blog for helpful and informative articles.
- Enhanced searching capabilities with autocomplete and misspelling corrections.
- Streamlined intuitive navigation for fast and easy browsing of the entire product line.
- Ability to easily connect with Facebook and other social networking sites.
- A new “mini-cart” that provides for an uninterrupted shopping experience.
- Fast access to featured deals and best sellers.
According to Tim Cleland, President of Botanic Choice, “The new site is a natural extension of our most important core values since 1910 when my great-grandfather founded the company. He continues, “Our business thrives because we stay on the cutting edge of high quality products and the newest technology to provide the best information and the best customer experience .”
Indiana Botanic Gardens, Inc. is a leading provider of more than 500 high-quality nutritional supplements, including exclusive formulas Opti Gold™ for vision health , Thyroid Complex™ and Advanced Apple Cider Vinegar Plus with Green Tea (ACV Plus®) for weight loss support. Their line of vitamins, herbal remedies, and beauty care products are sold through their catalogs, web site http://www.BotanicChoice.com, and retail store at 3401 West 37th Ave, Hobart, Indiana (800-644-8327).