Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) May 17, 2012
Brian Chase, senior partner at Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP (BestAttorney.com) has been named a 2012 Southern California Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine.
The prestigious Super Lawyers Award is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas, conducted on an annual state-by-state basis.
Top attorneys in each state are nominated and rigorously evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Those with the highest points are selected from each category which encompasses a mere five percent of total lawyers in each state.
Brian Chase: Seven-Time Super Lawyer, Auto Defects Expert, Award-Winning Litigator
Brian Chase is a native of Southern California, a graduate of California State University, Long Beach, a graduate of Pepperdine School of Law and a 19-year personal injury attorney.
He has litigated over 25 jury trials and has represented both local and national auto product liability and catastrophic injury cases, recovering tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
Brian has argued and won in the California Court of Appeals and in the California Supreme Court, changing state law to the benefit of injured plaintiffs.
He is the author of “Still Unsafe at Any Speed”, the most comprehensive literary work on auto defects since Ralph Nader’s 1965 book of the same subject, “Unsafe at Any Speed”, and is a frequent lecturer for various trade organizations where he teaches trial techniques and strategies to other attorneys.
Brian’s professional accolades include:
- Named Product Liability Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association in 2004
- Named a Southern California Super Lawyer by Law & Politics Magazine and Los Angeles Magazine every year since 2006
- Listed as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association since 2007
- Named a Top Lawyer in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine in 2009
- Named a Top 50 Orange County Super Lawyer by Orange Coast Magazine for the fourth consecutive year in 2010
- Member of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), 2012
- Named a Top 50 Orange County Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, as well as seven Super Lawyer appointments from 2006 – 2012
Brian is Vice President of the Consumer Attorneys of California and serves on the Board of Governors for CAOC. He is a past President of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association and is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell® (their highest rating).
Brian has been interviewed for dozens of reports involving auto defects and catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases in news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, KABC-TV Los Angeles, FOX-TV Los Angeles, KABC Radio’s “Larry on the Law” featuring Larry Elder, CBS Television, Orange County Register, KTNV Las Vegas and the Legal OC.
Brian enjoys golf, tennis and spending time with his children.
About Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP
Bisnar | Chase represents people who have been very seriously injured or lost a family member due to a defective product, negligence or personal injury accident in California. The law firm has won a wide variety of challenging personal injury and wrongful death cases involving car accidents, work related injuries, negligence and defective products made by Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit http://www.BestAttorney.com.