New York, NY (PRWEB) May 18, 2012
Memorial Day weekend marks the season of summer and all types of celebrations. For consumers planning a Memorial Day party, Father’s Day backyard get-together, a grandiose graduation bash, or a simple family dinner outdoors, planning the menu for a summer festivity can be very challenging.
Frito Lay Executive Chef Stephen Kalil shares his favorite mouth-watering summer foods, recipes and tips to help summer celebrations stand up to the heat.
Video, recipes and photos are available to download and share at http://magicbulletmedia.com/MNR/FritoLayFlavorKitchen/
Chef Stephen gives these tips and more:
- Shopping and pre-event prep – How pre-planning can help lessen any unexpected stress
- Selecting the best menu to appeal to all of your guests
- Make delicious dishes for even the pickiest eaters
- Best set up for your workspace – How setting up your workspace can lead to a quick clean up
- Memorial Day cooking tips – How the pros make celebrating a cinch
- Recipes – Chef Stephen will share 3 new recipes inspired by Frito Lay chips and flavors
About Chef Kalil:
Stephen Kalil is the Executive Research Chef at Frito-Lay’s Culinary Innovation Center. Stephen oversees a team of chefs and food scientists who apply culinary arts, science and technology together in a discipline known as “culinology” to translate hot trends in food into snacks and approaches them as a culinary experience. Chef Stephen is both a Certified Executive Chef (CEC) with the American Culinary Federation and a Certified Research Chef (CRC) with the Research Chefs Association, where he currently serves as president of the association.
He has been featured on the Food Network’s Unwrapped, is regularly featured in industry publications such as Culinology, Flavor and the Menu and Prepared Foods magazines. Although he ultimately found his creative outlet in the kitchen, Stephen also earned a bachelor’s degree in music from Berklee College of Music in Boston, and continues to play the piano and compose music at home, in Dallas, Texas.