Omaha, NE (PRWEB) May 20, 2012
Those who work in the field of travel nursing rely on mobile devices to stay connected and in touch while on assignment. Aureus Medical Group (web: aureusmedical.com), a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing, releases its recommendations of five iPhone applications that may be useful to a travel nurse.
1. Organizer – This app works just like a real planner called Organizer. A travel nurse can manage patient appointments, schedules, notes and to-do lists all in this easy-to-use application. She can record voice memos, pictures and diagrams, so it can serve as a diary to help her remember all of the experiences she enjoyed while on location.
2. Touch – This popular app makes it possible to remain in contact with friends and family through private sharing and instant chat. Share pictures, videos and audio more easily than ever before with the help of this application.
3. MyFitnessPal – A travel nurse may find some extra help staying in shape while on assignment with this handy app. MyFitnessPal can make being healthy easier and will take all the guesswork out of counting calories. Log food and exercise into the simple program.
4. Healthy in a Hurry – Created by Eating Well Magazine, Healthy in a Hurry provides 200 simple recipes that are delicious and good for you. This app can curb picking up take-out after a long shift because of its easy to prepare recipes.
5. Nursing Central – The ultimate iPhone app for nurses, Nursing Central is a great resource. In addition to 60,000 medical definitions, it also features 400 diagnostic tests and provides access to over 18 million journal abstracts and citations.
ABOUT AUREUS MEDICAL GROUP:
Aureus Medical Group is a national leader in healthcare staffing specializing in the successful placement of Nursing, Advanced Practice, Cardiopulmonary, Diagnostic Imaging, Medical Laboratory, Neurodiagnostics, Radiation Oncology, and Rehabilitation Therapy professionals, as well as Physicians, in hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. With more than 25 years of experience, Aureus Medical offers a full range of staffing options, including national contract (travel), local contract, and direct hire. Aureus Medical is the largest division of Omaha-based C&A Industries, a leading provider of human capital management solutions for more than 40 years.