KOH SAMUI, THAILAND (PRWEB UK) 24 May 2012
The adrenaline rush of getting under sail at high speed, unfurling the spinnaker, basking under a shining sun, adventure on the high seas, and quality time with old mates, new friends and loved ones. If this sounds mapped out for you, then chart your course for the 2012 Samui International Regatta with AKARYN Samui (http://www.akaryn.com) from May 26th, 2012.
Upon the waters that inspired Alex Garland’s timeless novel ‘The Beach’ and launched a thousand full moon parties, push the boat out with AKARYN’S “Sailor’s Delight” 2012 Samui Regatta Experience. Enjoy red skies at night, blue skies by day … and leave the landlubbers to languish.
The Sailor’s Delight experience costs THB33,000 (AUD1,065; USD1,030) and covers five nights in an exquisite pool villa and includes gourmet breakfast and return luxury transfers. Rates are inclusive of all tax and services. You will be immersed in intuitive luxury and may choose to sample the fresh take on Thai favorites and elegantly twisted tapas of el bulli-trained Chef Ivan Alvarez Parres in the evenings.
Guests and visitors may watch the race up close on May 1st and May 2nd, for THB 1,800 net per person, but numbers will be limited to 50 per day to go out on the spectator boat.
Push the luxury boat out, and get ready to go racing.
Places are strictly limited. First come, first sail. firstname.lastname@example.org
THE AKARYN SAMUI REGATTA PACKAGE FOR TWO
5 nights for THB33,000
- Round trip transfer to and from Samui International Airport
- In-room smooth check-in
- Welcome Drink x 2
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast x 2
- Participation on the Spectator Boat – extra charges apply
- Wifi high speed connection throughout the resort and in your villa
- Early Check in and late checkout upon availability
- iPod docking station with iPod and AKARYN special playlist
- Fully equipped Fitness Room
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World service standards combined with intuitive Thai hospitality, great accommodation with private swimming pool, in an amazing setting with exclusive treats