Our new solutions can have an immediate impact on a customer’s bottom line, helping them win more profitable business faster.
SAN JOSE, CA (PRWEB) May 22, 2012
Netformx®, the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order solutions, today announced three new solutions for enterprise technology suppliers looking to improve their win rate and margins. Building on the success of its award winning product, Netformx DesignXpert®, Netformx delivers tailored solutions. Customers benefit from added capabilities targeted at helping them differentiate themselves from the competition and better collaborate to generate proposals.
Netformx DesignXpert, the company’s flagship product, is the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation. Over 600 customers in 76 countries rely on Netformx DesignXpert to create winning proposals and empower their sales engineering teams. Netformx’s new solutions allow customers to build on this foundation win more business, delight and retain their customers, and become more efficient.
These new solutions are:
- The Netformx Discover-to-Sell solution transforms customer requirements into validated designs and winning proposals for enterprise technology. With the Netformx Discover-to-Sell solution, sales engineers and solution architects can collect requirements, create designs, and build accurate proposals that can be correctly deployed the first time, resulting in delighted customers and profitable implementations.
- The Netformx Differentiate-to-Win solution incorporates unique customer products, services, and best practices into designs to generate more wins. The Netformx Differentiate-to-Win solution unlocks additional value from Netformx DesignXpert implementations by giving sales teams the ability to easily incorporate their company’s up-to-date products, services, and best practices into designs. This allows them to stand out from the crowd and generate more wins.
- The Netformx Collaborative Sales-to-Delivery solution facilitates collaboration on projects and incorporates a customer’s unique service offerings into quotes with profitability management. It builds on the value already received from Netformx DesignXpert by making it easier for teams to work collaboratively and optimize the margin of every quote. With the Netformx Collaborative Sales-to-Delivery solution, pre- and post-sales processes are orchestrated through collecting requirements, creating designs, and building accurate proposals that can be correctly deployed the first time, resulting in delighted customers and profitable implementations.
- “Netformx products are deployed at more than 600 customers worldwide and empower them to succeed in the competitive field of technology sales,” said John Trembley, Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy at Netformx. “By creating solutions based on our award-winning products, we are changing the game for our customers by augmenting their existing deployments with enhanced differentiation and collaboration capabilities. Our new solutions can have an immediate impact on a customer’s bottom line, helping them win more profitable business faster.”
- Learn more about Netformx solutions
- View the Vanilla Plus video describing how Netformx addresses a multi-billion dollar problem for the information communication technology (ICT) industry by accelerating the requirements-to-order process.
- Read the Accelerating Requirements-to-Order article in the TM Forum’s March 16th issue of “Inside Best Practices & Standards”.
- Discover how Netformx customers benefit by accessing detailed customer success stories.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company’s award-winning solutions to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business.
Netformx has over 600 customers in more than 75 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell Canada, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, and Verizon. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, HP, Juniper, Avaya, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, and TrippLite.
More information can be found at http://www.netformx.com.