The top ten bestselling books in self-publishing for April 2012.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) May 22, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for April were:
- The Body of Christ by Melita Williams, MD
- The Creation by Donald Jordan
- God, Gold & Glory! by Henry Falany
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- In The Blink of An Eye by Sheryl Brown Nixon
- Jamaican Adventure with Tori and Paul by Vicki Smith
- Know Better, Do Better, Be Better by Jeffery L. Watts
- Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
- Rince (Ring'-Ka) by Gretchen Gannon
- The Zodiac Killer Cover-Up by Lyndon E. Lafferty
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134