...the Classic Blockader crowd control barrier has been successfully used for crowd management and security across the United States since the 1970s.
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) May 23, 2012
The new Blockader website provides information on the specifications and quality features of the Classic Blockader crowd control barrier, which has been successfully used for crowd management and security across the United States since the 1970s. Among the more notable recent examples is the use of Blockader barricades by more than 200 Target stores on Black Friday to set up customer lines and maintain order on the biggest shopping day of the year.
Other products featured on the new Blockader website include:
- Barrier Jackets, the increasingly popular vinyl covers placed over crowd control barricades, which feature the logos of venues, events or corporate sponsors
- Temporary Fencing, attractive 6-foog high fencing panels ideal to block off space at major events or construction sites
- Gates and arches, which interlock with barricades to designate open entrances and provide emergency access openings
Events or venues that are considering the use of interlocking steel barriers can go to blockader.com to find details on the features and manufacturing practices which distinguish Blockader barriers from others on the market, such as:
- Thick, 16-gauge tubing
- Hooks and uprights that are inserted into the barrier frame prior to welding
- Hot dip galvanizing for the highest level or corrosion and rust protection
- Bolt-on, replaceable bases
Visitors to the site can also read about the Classic Blockader’s history and the series of innovations it has undergone since the 1970s, and see a photo gallery of barriers being used at parades, sporting events, and concerts.