Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 24, 2012
The RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network recently honored its associates whose 2011 residential sales achievements earned them coveted spots in the year-end Residential Top 20.
Each year, the network gives special recognition to its Top 20 residential agents and Top 20 residential teams, as well as its Top Three commercial agents and teams.
Robert Padron of RE/MAX Cityview, 6430 N. Central Ave., Chicago, made his debut as the No. 1 residential agent. Jane Lee of RE/MAX Top Performers, 210 N. Waukegan Road, Lake Bluff, Ill., won top-residential-team honors for the eighth consecutive year. A team involves the combined efforts of two or more licensed agents.
Here are the Top 20 residential teams and agents for 2011:
TOP 20 TEAMS
1. Jane Lee, RE/MAX Top Performers, Lake Bluff;
2. Matthew Kombrink, RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles, Ill.;
3. Leslie McDonnell, RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville, Ill.;
4. Marco Amidei, RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville;
5. Alex Rullo, RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles;
6. Cindy Banks, RE/MAX Cornerstone, West Chicago, Ill.;
7. Andee Hausman, RE/MAX Experts, Buffalo Grove, Ill.;
8. Steve Malik, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville, Ill.;
9. Denise D’Amico, RE/MAX Central, Roselle, Ill.;
10. Linda O’Donnell, RE/MAX Signature, Chicago;
11. Charles Ivas, RE/MAX Elite, Hinsdale, Ill.;
12. Lance Kammes, RE/MAX Suburban, Wheaton, Ill.;
13. Bernie Cobb, Jr., RE/MAX of Naperville, Naperville;
14. Wayne Reuter, RE/MAX Excels, Geneva, Ill.;
15. Paul Wells, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington, Ill.;
16. Rosemary West, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
17. Bruce Hackel, RE/MAX Synergy, Flossmoor, Ill;
18. Alexander Pagonis, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
19. Robert Wisdom; RE/MAX Horizon, Elgin, Ill.;
20. Susan Coveny, RE/MAX Prestige, Long Grove, Ill.
TOP 20 AGENTS
1. Robert Padron, RE/MAX Cityview, Chicago;
2. Edward Lukasik, Jr., RE/MAX Professionals, Bolingbrook, Ill.;
3. Larry Leibovitz, RE/MAX Experts, Buffalo Grove;
4. Sharon Gidley, RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin, Ill.;
5. John Morrison, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington;
6. Sharon Falco, RE/MAX Central, Roselle;
7. Kristi Gunther, RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, Chicago;
8. Jill Clark, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
9. Rita Neri, RE/MAX Vision 212, Chicago;
10. Marlene Granacki, RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, Chicago;
11. David Cobb, RE/MAX All Properties, New Lenox, Ill.;
12. Marsha Ulbrich, RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Lake Zurich, Ill.;
13. Larry Fales, RE/MAX Advantage Realty, Antioch, Ill.;
14. Daniel McGovern, RE/MAX Properties Northwest, Park Ridge, Ill.;
15. Susan Ligmanowski, RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin;
16. Mimi Burke, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington;
17. Anna Klarck, RE/MAX Showcase, Long Grove;
18. Cindy Purdom, RE/MAX Suburban, Glen Ellyn, Ill.;
19. Jim Starwalt, RE/MAX Center, Grayslake, Ill.;
20. Linda Price, RE/MAX of Naperville, Naperville.
RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of 2,100 sales associates and 110 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of brokerage services throughout the northern one-third of Illinois. Its http://www.illinoisproperty.com and http://www.remax.com websites are leaders in consumer visits among real estate franchise brands. Its mobile search, m.illinoisproperty.com, allows users to conduct real estate searches on any mobile device with Internet access. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX LLC, a global real estate organization with 88,000 sales associates in 89 nations.