St Louis, MO (PRWEB) May 24, 2012
June 8 marks the start of EURO 2012 and soccer fans at Tigin Irish Pub & Restaurant located in the Hampton Inn at Gateway Arch will create an unrivaled atmosphere benefitting one of the biggest tournaments in the world. EURO (UEFA European Football Championship) takes place every four years and since 1960 has remained one of the most prestigious soccer tournaments in the world, second only to the World Cup. For the first time since 1988, Republic of Ireland has secured a spot in the famed soccer tournament. And Tigin is poised to celebrate big from June 8 until the Final on July 1. Tigin has been the premier venue for ex-pats, Internationals and American soccer fans alike to gather and watch the beautiful game.
Here’s what real fans need to know:
· Tigin will show all EURO 2012 programming. All 32 matches live, on multiple HDTVs, with sound on. Replays available daily.
· Because there are only 16 teams (as opposed to the 64 teams in the World Cup), jersey clad customers will be hanging from the proverbial rafters early on in the tournament as top teams are pitted against each other from the early rounds. The games will kick off in the afternoon but the party always lasts well into the evening.
· Throughout the tournament, Tigin will treat fans to a special Tournament menu for lunch starting at $13.95 that includes a pint of Guinness, Stella Artois or Newcastle.
· Fans can play along in our EURO 2012 online Fantasy game for free and compete for pub cash & great EURO 2012 gear. Fans can also start their own private competition with friends!
· Tigin will once again sell special EURO 2012 tees; including Ireland, Spain, England, Germany and Holland. Wear your colors. Support your team properly.
· No other soccer bar spends more on broadcast fees or opens earlier to show International soccer than Tigin. Fans crowd into the pub over 100 days every year, to watch exclusive International soccer feeds from numerous countries (Ireland, England, Spain, Italy, Scotland, South America, Germany).
· Tigin serves more European draught beer and Guinness than any other bar, restaurant or pub in St Louis. A real fan watching the beautiful game needs the Perfect Pint.
About Tigin Irish Pub & Restaurant:
Tigin Irish Pub & Restaurant, located at 333 Washington Ave. is a favorite of International, US, and MLS soccer fans. Tigin is a proud member of the Official US Soccer Bar program and is the city's go-to spot for English Premier League, USA Men's, Champions League, Scottish Premier League, World Cup and much more.
For more information, please visit: http://www.tiginirishpub.com/stl/euro-2012-soccer
Libby Karras, general manager
314-241-8666 or lkarras(at)tiginirishpub(dot)com