Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 24, 2012
DocStoc (http://www.DocStoc.com), the premier online resource for small business owners, has been hard at work developing 30 free iPhone and iPad apps (http://www.docstoc.com/apps/) aimed at helping small business owners and entrepreneurs flourish.
The wide selection of apps was designed to answer the questions on every entrepreneur’s mind, from how to raise capital, to online marketing, to writing business plans.
“DocStoc launched the most robust selection of free apps that contain premium content to kickstart our larger strategy of creating original courses to teach business owners how to do things that are vital to grow their business,” said Jason Nazar, CEO and founder of Docstoc. “We quietly launched the apps three weeks ago, and have discovered their tremendous demand. Starting a Business with Venture Capital is already ranked #5 in the business category in the iTunes App Store,”
Most of the documents, templates and premium content available in the apps were previously only accessible with a DocStoc subscription. Now, for the first time ever, they will be available for free within the apps in order to make running a business easier from the palm of your hand.
DocStoc has also integrated a new bookshelf feature via iBooks, which allows users the freedom to surf between apps without having to return to the home screen—1 app aggregates all content, documents and templates.
App highlights: http://www.docstoc.com/apps/
- Social Media for Business: This app will explain how can you leverage social media to get an edge.
- How to Get a Job Interview: This app is a complete blueprint for landing your dream job, from finding to securing it. Let professionals and job interviewers explain how to find a position that is aligned with your skills and compensates you well.
- How to Start a Business Online: Learn how to successfully build a profitable online business, our tech insiders will help steer you away from the common pitfalls of past online entrepreneurs, so you can keep up with the rapidly evolving online market.
- Legal and Copyright Small Business Toolkit: Let DocStoc help you in tackling the legal issues that every new company faces when starting out: intellectual property, contracts, deciding how to register your business and more.
- Adwords and SEO Secrets: This app comes with tips from SEO and Adwords pros to help you increase your traffic effectively.
- Starting a Business with Venture Capital: Do you have an idea for a business, but don’t know how to get it off the ground? Watch and learn from a handpicked assortment of videos aimed to get you thinking creatively, pitching, network ready, and more
For more info on DocStoc, please visit http://www.DocStoc.com
DocStoc is the premier online destination to start, grow, and manage small businesses. It hosts the best quality and widest selection of professional documents (over 30 million), and resources including articles, videos, & productivity tools to make every small business better. Docstoc is a top 500 most trafficked website worldwide and has over 25 million registered users. It offers a vast collection of free resources & provides a monthly membership which unlocks it's widest selection of premium content.