Fredericksburg, VA (PRWEB) May 24, 2012
Mary Washington Healthcare has launched a new mobile website to meet demand from a fast-growing population of smartphone users. The mobile site will allow iPhone, Android, and Blackberry users to easily access a free, 24-hour nurse hotline, emergency room wait times, and even search for doctors.
Users who access http://www.mwhc.com from web-enabled phones will be directed to the new mobile site which is the latest effort by Mary Washington Healthcare to provide more information in a format for patients and community.
For the busy person on the move and without access to a computer, this easily-navigable website allows the user to quickly find important information they need when looking for healthcare such as:
- Free, 24-hour Nurse Triage hotline
- Emergency Room wait times, directions and maps for all three Mary Washington Healthcare locations—Lee’s Hill, Stafford and Mary Washington Hospitals.
- Contact information for Stafford or Mary Washington Hospitals, allowing the user to find a patient at the touch of a button
- A searchable Physician Directory
- The latest news
- Site search
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Mary Washington Healthcare Radio
- The content on the Mary Washington Healthcare website
Facebook users are encouraged to provide feedback at: