Doral, FL (PRWEB) May 25, 2012
FortaTrust, a leading provider of dedicated and cloud computing services is pleased to announce the launch of its Limited Time Promotion (LTP) program, with up to 70% off of the first month of selected Dedicated Servers. "The Limited Time Promotion Program is designed to provide our customers the time they need to configure and load test their solutions before moving them to a production environment. Customers are delivered an enterprise class platform with the time they need to implement and develop the solutions it will deliver”, said Chris Rivera, Director of Business Development.
The current Limited Time Promotion includes the following:
- X8i Package. A Dell 1U Dual Quad-Core Xeon Processor with 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage, and 20TB of traffic with a LTP Monthly introductory Price of USD$45.95.
- X2 Package. A Dual Core 2000+ Processor with 2GB RAM, 160GB Storage, and 7TB of traffic with an LTP Monthly introductory Price of USD$10.95.
- X1 Package,. A Single Core 2000+ Processor with 1GB RAM, 80GB Storage, and 5TB of traffic with an LTP Monthly introductory Price of USD$5.95.
All Packages are currently available in both USA and Panama Data Centers, include 2 hour provisioning, the choice of every major server operating system (including Cloud and Virtual), and a 100% uptime guarantee.
In addition to the LTP, FortaTrust has launched its Enterprise Cloud Rack (ECR) for $4,400 per month, a full rack of forty (40) Dell PowerEdge CS, Dual Quad-Core Xeon Dedicated Servers, each with, 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage, and a dedicated Gigabit Port. “As our Enterprise Cloud Rack can be custom provisioned with a wide variety of Cloud, Virtual, and traditional Linux and Windows Operating Systems, it provides the ideal platform clients providing larger scale mission-critical solutions.”, continued Mr. Rivera in regard to the Enterprise Cloud Rack. The available operating systems that can be configured in this package include all popular Linux Distributions, Proxmox, VMWare, Xen, and OpenStack. Customers can specify on a per server basis what operating system they would like. As ECRs are tailored and customized per customer specification, our engineers work together with customers to finalize each server’s configuration to ensure the solution is delivered to maximize the use of each server’s available resources.
FortaTrust owns and operates multiple, continent-diverse, state of the art data centers that include:
- Over 30,000 square feet of Tier 4 Carrier Class data center floor space.
- Full diverse fiber optic redundancy per location.
- Direct access to Tier 1 Carriers such as: AT&T, Global Crossing, Level 3, PCCW, and Telefonica
- Multi-megawatt multi-grid Electrical Feeds.
- Fully Redundant Electrical backup including Liebert Power Systems and Onan Diesel Generators.
- Transport and IP Transit Ports from 100Mbps to 10Gbps provided exclusively by Cisco.
- Direct Access to the FortaTrust Cloud Infrastructure..
- Integrated NOC staffed 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
For more information about FortaTrust, our data centers, this promotion, and our offerings, please visit http://www.FortaTrust.com, or call us at +1-703-466-0078.
FortaTrust provides secure dedicated and cloud hosting solutions. We deliver enterprise-level services to businesses of all sizes and kinds worldwide. We initiated operations in 1999 and since have grown to serve thousands of customers. FortaTrust integrates the industry's best technologies for each customer's specific need and delivers it as a service via the company's commitment to excellence. Our core products include secure Dedicated and Cloud Hosting, as well as custom tailored solutions designed pursuant to customer specifications. Around the world our solutions serve our customers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, facilitating businesses to generate engaging content, and make it more collaborative, viral and social. Our low cost, extensive customization capabilities mean companies receive a tailored solution that can be effectively integrated into core business.
Mr. Chris Rivera