Oxford, Oxfordshire (PRWEB UK) 27 May 2012
The campaign is underpinned by a new website at http://www.conosurseasons.com that offers competitions, wine gallery, a wine and food blog with guest bloggers that include celebrity chef - Paul Merrett and over 70 recipes matched with wine. The website has been created by award winning web design, digital marketing and branding agency - Obergine (http://www.obergine.com).
The fun and playful element of Cono Sur Seasons is supported by the weekly Wine Pairs game that allows users to try their luck remembering wine pairs. Users are allowed up to three plays of the game per day and lucky winners will receive a bottle of Cono Sur wine.
To align the website to nature and the environment, the website design will change styling, imagery and content will change with the seasons. The popular recipes section used on Cono Sur Green Cooks continues to feature on Cono Sur Seasons allowing users to upload and browse over 70 recipes and garden produce by season along with the suggested matching Cono Sur wine.
The Cono Sur Seasons website also features:
- A second monthly competition called Show What you Grow inviting users to upload a photograph of their garden produce. A Facebook slider album allows users to browse all the entries and the winners
- Social media integration including options for Facebook Likes, Tweets and Pins of selected content areas
- Wine gallery with wine tasting notes
- Cono Sur wine stockist information
- Recipe upload and Cono Sur wine matching facilities
- Wine and food blog with celebrity guest bloggers
- Rich and engaging wine and vineyard imagery
In addition to the front end features, the website is fully supported and integrated with the Kentico CMS - allowing Cono Sur to manage and maintain competitions and content quickly and easily on an on-going basis.
Visit the Cono Sur Seasons campaign website at http://www.conosurseasons.com.
Obergine (http://www.obergine.com) is an award winning web design, digital marketing and branding agency that that is passionate about creating multi-channel marketing and business solutions that exceed client expectations.
Obergine have an impressive track record of delivering content managed e-commerce, campaign and corporate mobile/web sites supported by digital marketing activities for both the B2B and B2C markets.
Their clients include Nielsen, Concha y Toro, Oxford University Press, University of Oxford,Cono Sur Vineyards & Winery, Unipart and the University of Reading.