Austin, Texas (PRWEB) May 29, 2012
App Express today announced a partner agreement with Southern Directories to bring affordable mobile apps to small businesses in Tennessee. Powered by App Express, Southern Express Apps will enable small and medium-sized businesses to engage customers and grow their businesses with mobile apps that handle important everyday activities, such as payments, appointment scheduling, messaging and marketing with coupons, deals and social sharing.
“We are very excited about our partnership with App Express and now have the ability to offer mobile apps to our strong customer base,” said Jane Rogers, co-owner, Southern Directories. “We expect our customer response to Southern Express Apps to be outstanding, and we look forward to a long and profitable relationship with App Express.”
“We are delighted to welcome Southern Directories to the App Express partner network,” said Mary Beth Brendza, chief executive officer, App Express. “Southern Express Apps is an advanced mobile solution that will enable Southern Directories’ advertisers to build loyalty with local mobile customers.”
The App Express platform is available through a network of resellers and white-label providers like Southern Directories. App Express positions partners for success with a dedicated account manager, priority customer support and a range of sales, operations and marketing resources.
App Express mobile app features include:
- Appointment scheduling – display availability and schedule appointments
- Payments – invoice and receive payments on the go
- Messaging – connect with customers in real time
- Sharing – share app with friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter. Engage users to “follow” your business on Twitter and “like” your business on Facebook
- Deals – engage customers with loyalty and couponing system
- Information – provide essential contact information and menu of services
- One-page, mobile-optimized website – the most important “on-the-go” contact information to promote app discovery by directing the user to download the app
- For iOS and Android platforms
About Southern Directories
Southern Directories publishes high-quality print directories for Tennessee’s Robertson and Sumner Counties. The company offers mobile app development to local advertisers through Southern Express Apps.
About App Express (http://www.AppExpress.com)
App Express was founded in 2011 by a team of tech-savvy small-business experts to bring the power of mobile apps to small and medium-sized businesses. The company’s affordable, do-it-yourself mobile app building solution quickly and easily creates professional, sophisticated apps that solve the hard problems SMBs encounter, such as payments, scheduling, couponing/deals and messaging. Mobile apps from App Express enable SMBs to open a direct channel of communication with customers to build loyalty, increase efficiency and grow their businesses. The start-up is backed by $3 million in funding from Veronis Suhler Stevenson through VSS portfolio company User Friendly Media. Visit App Express on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/theappexpress and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/TheAppExpress.