The Somax Power Hip Trainer is the only golf training aid to give the average golfer the hip strength and speed of the top pros.
Tiburon, CA (PRWEB) May 29, 2012
Somax Performance Institute (web: swing-speed.com), the world leader in analyzing, measuring and improving the golf swing, is pleased to announce that 17-year tour veteran and golf instructor David Schreyer increased his swing speed from 115 mph to 128 mph after trying out his student’s new Somax Power Hip Trainer for just ten minutes. David was so impressed that he immediately placed an order for his own Power Hip Trainer.
"I have to tell you I have never come close to 128 and I'm 45 years old. Just ten minutes on your machine. I can't wait to see what is possible. It kind of makes we want to see if I can get competitive again." said Schreyer.
By providing resistance to hip rotation with its special, high tensile strength spring, the Power Hip Trainer enables golfers to achieve the same swing speed as the top professional golfers.
"Inside every golfer is a hidden speed multiplier: the 25:1 ratio of the 3” distance of their hip joints to the center of their body, and the 75” distance of the club head to the center of their body,” says Bob Prichard, Director of Somax Performance Institute. "This means that any increase in hip speed will be multiplied 25 times at the club head."
The Somax Power Hip Trainer is only $275 plus shipping, with a 30-day money-back guarantee and is available at
The Somax Power Hip Trainer details
- Average golfer's hip speed is just 1 mph. The top pros hip speed is 2.4 mph. This accounts for the difference in average driving distance between pros and amateur golfers.
- University research has found that scratch golfers had the strongest hips of all golfers tested.
- Somax Power Hip Trainer is the only aerobic exercise machine to increase the strength and speed of hip rotation for golf.
- Somax Power Hip Trainer adds distance, but also improves accuracy by transferring work of powering the club from the obliques to the more powerful hip muscles, enabling the golfer to maintain his front spine angle, which then maintains the angle of the club face at impact.
- Golfers who purchase the Somax Power Hip Trainer receive weekly helpful hints to get the most out of their new aerobic exercise machine.
- Golfers have lost up to 4” off their waist in just two months with the Somax Power Hip Trainer
The Somax Power Hip Trainer construction
The Somax Power Hip Trainer is easy to set up and easy to store. It consists of
- A strong, non-slip steel base
- A large high-tensile strength steel spring that easily bends to accommodate different address postures, but still provides resistance to hip rotation
- A steel connecting tube that adjusts for different heights
- A padded steel hip cinch with 2” wide nylon belt to adapt to different hip girths.
- All parts are covered with baked-on black enamel paint for years of care-free use.
- A DVD containing 26 drills for both right and left-handed golfers.
- Golfers receive weekly emails containing helpful hints to get the maximum increase in hip speed with their new Power Hip Trainer.
About Somax Performance Institute
Since 1970, the Somax Performance Institute has helped athletes of all ages improve their performance by improving their efficiency. Their 17 Olympic athletes have won 44 Gold Medals and have set 11 World Records. Their pro golfers have won the US Open as a rookie, improved their putting from #113 to #1, quadrupled their tour income and increased their longest drive from 295 to 400. Amateur golfers have increased their distance, lowered their handicap and eliminated back pain.
Somax Performance Institute