Experience the excitement of a live seminar from the comfort of your living room!
Plano, TX (PRWEB) May 31, 2012
HomeCEUConnection.com is redefining continuing education seminars by premiering "Rehab Rally Virtual" during this August's Rehab Rally Conference & Expo 2012 in Chicago. The event uses cutting edge technology and live engagement with onsite attendees to deliver the excitement of the live seminar experience to online attendees.
This innovative idea was driven by customers who are unable to attend a live seminar but who desire to reap all the same benefits of conference attendees such as networking, participation in live conference promotions, giveaways, and engaging educational content.
Rehab Rally Virtual features:
- Up to 20 hours of online continuing education; includes interaction with instructors
- Participation in conference activities
- Interaction with conference attendees in Chicago and online via a mobile-ready communication site
- Interviews with our Rehab Rally speakers, exhibitors, and attendees
Rehab Rally Virtual Educational Sessions:
- Treating Balance & Fall Prevention for the Geriatric Patient - Geoff Mosley, PT, NCS
- Functional Testing for the Aging Adult - Jon DeBord PT, MS, ATC, SCS
- Resistive Exercise for Stroke Rehab - Stacey Davis, OTR/L, CKTP. PTA NSCA/CSCS
- Functional Strength Training for the Aging Spine - Shari Kalkstein, PTA, NSCA/CSCS, ACSM-HFS, ACE/CPT, ACE/AHFS
- Pharmacology: Landmines in Rehabilitation - Chad Hensel, PT, DPT, MHS, CSCS
Each 4 contact hour course is available for individual purchase with the option to bundle any combination of all 5 courses. Packages up to 20 total contact hours are available, meeting individual continuing education needs.
Who can Attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, and Athletic Trainers are all encouraged to attend. Rehab Rally Virtual is great for those who prefer the live conference environment without the time commitment or expense of traveling. Please call us at 1.800.554.2387 for specifics on course approval information.
Learn More about Rehab Rally Virtual
Rehab Rally Virtual will take place online from August 24-26th. Access to the online event will be available for purchase in mid-June. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get all our updates about this and other exciting events.
Specializing in quality continuing education courses, HomeCEUConnection.com offers CEUs for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Massage Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Athletic Trainers and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists that are convenient, affordable and user-friendly. Rehab Rally Virtual is hosted by HomeCEUConnection.com.