With the extreme conditions we have here in the desert, we were looking for a product that could really hold up to the demands of the heat, dust, wind and rain that we have here..
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) May 30, 2012
Republic West Home is pleased to now offer their customers the award-winning products made by MI Windows and Doors, Inc., one of the nation's largest manufacturers of aluminum, composite and vinyl windows and doors. MIWD provides energy efficient windows and doors designed for specific regions of the United States.
“With the extreme conditions we have here in the desert, we were looking for a product that could really hold up to the demands of the heat, dust, wind and rain that we have here,” explained Linda Zimmerman, Vice President of Republic West Home. “When we heard about the MIWD products and tested them here in Arizona, they were so far superior to other products that we wanted to immediately make them available to our customers.”
MI Windows and Doors, Inc. has been named the top manufacturer of R-5 Windows for 2011, according to the Department of Energy’s High Performance Windows Volume Purchase Program.
What makes these windows unique is the MI EnergyCore™ Window System. It is designed for optimal energy efficiency and high performance without sacrificing functionality and style. The combination of the patented systems is what creates such high performance in these windows.
- The AirCell™ PVC frame technology is thermally bonded and co-extruded which creates a fully insulated, corner welded frame that provides superior strength and energy efficiency. The frame is capable of supporting triple-pane insulated glass. Internal aluminum reinforcements create additional strength and security.
- TMAX™ Insulating Glass combined with a unique design provides high performance by creating physical barriers against water and air. These features are built to keep Phoenix home interiors dry even in the harsh storm conditions that we see in Arizona.
Republic West Home is now recommending these products to its Phoenix metropolitan area homeowners because it provides outstanding energy efficiency:
- The frame blocks of the MI EnergyCore™ Window System thermally conduct at least 6 times better than fiberglass, 4 times better than rigid PVC and 3 times better than wood.
- Combining MI EnergyCore frame with the triple-pane, high-performance, argon-filled TMAX glass packs, the windows meet the requirements for the Department of Energy’s R-5 High Performance Windows Program and exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements by 30% – 50%!
- Even their standard MI EnergyCore dual-pane windows without the argon gas fill exceed Energy Star requirements.
Now that Republic West Home carries this phenomenal MI EnergyCore Window System, Phoenix area homeowners will have access to more energy efficient, strong, secure and quiet windows while still being able to enjoy windows with traditional styling.
About Republic West Home:
Republic West Home is a company that stands for quality, honesty, and the best value. Our vision, in an industry often lacking ethics and reliability, is to deliver the best home improvement experience possible - before, during, and after your home remodeling project.
To deliver the best possible experience before, during and after the completion of your project, an extensive team of professionals was put in place: employees driven to make the home improvement experience a great one for you, our customers. The formula works and the pleasant experiences we create for our customers have paid off. In an industry where repeat business averages less than 5%, Republic West Home and our 15,000+ clients generate an amazing 50% of our business from previous customers and referrals.
For additional information, please call 480-423-9300 or visit http://www.republicwesthome.com
Phoenix Marketing Associates