Kansas City, Missouri (PRWEB) May 31, 2012
KUSA delivers innovative technologies that link people, machines, manufacturing and networks worldwide. KUSA announces the KY-8844TS Industrial Timing Switch with IEEE 1588v2 support, and the industry's first industrial temperature (temperature hardened) four port 10Gigabit device targeted to non-temperature controlled environments encountered in both outdoor and industrial deployments. The device has an accuracy of less than 10 nanoseconds – a first in Industrial Ethernet Technology. The KY-8844TS integrates IEEE 1588v2 MACSec security features, and supports all SFP+ optic and cable types. The support for industrial temperature operation, synchronous Ethernet and the integration of IEEE 1588v2 capability makes the KY-8844 an ideal candidate for Ethernet backhaul links, which use 1588v2 PTP systems for timing synchronization between network nodes. The switch also supports a Power over Ethernet option – IEEE802.3 at/af. Service providers using ultra-accurate timing can integrate larger numbers of network nodes and more large data pipes. Timing becomes more critical as network pipes migrate from 10 to 100 Gigabit streams. The same is true for manufacturing as factories become fully integrated instead of running independent component streams.
The KY-8844GP+ version of the IEEE1588v2 Timing switch is a stackable version (up to 16 units – providing a maximum of 384 ports)
KUSA will also offer a 4 rack unit (RU) 8 slot chassis designated the KY-1107TS
- 19 inch 4U Chassis 48G + 4*10G Industrial Switch
- Maximum 64 X 10/100/100Base(T)X PSE RJ45 Ports (IEEE802.3at/af)
- Maximum 64 X 10/100/100Base(T)X RJ45 Ports
- Maximum 64 X 100/100BaseX SFP Ports
- Maximum 4 Ports - 10Gigabit SFP+ Module
- Supports Synchronized Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2
- Supports Gigabit POE, TX, & FX switch modules
- Supports one 10Gigabit switch module
- Fan-less , Ultra low power consumption
- Supports wide temperature Range: -40~80 Degrees Celsius
- 8 Slots for Switch Port modules (variable capacity)
- Redundant power supplies with auto failover
- Industrial EMI / Surge protection certified
- Cyber Secure
- Cyber Locks
Wireless providers, manufacturers and power utilities are continuously looking for ways to cut cost while maintaining high service reliability. While datacenter applications enjoy temperatures that are well controlled, most cellular and industrial grade applications require operation in extreme temperature and rugged environments. With an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C (-40F to 176F), the KUSA Timing switch enables new industrial applications by extending the cost advantages of 10GbE to new markets and into field operations. KUSA has been conducting timing research for the 10 Gigabit market for over 2 years and will be announcing new sensor applications for its ultra-accurate timing products (less that 10nsec of accuracy). All products are fully integrated with silicon based security features – found in KUSA products.
Breaking News Announcement!!
● KUSA is now distributing its new KY-8PSE30WUI - The New Industrial Ethernet switch is an Un-Managed Eight Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch. Other features include: 30 Watts (IEEE802.3at) Power over Ethernet (PoE) for all ports, Built-in 110 / 220 VAC – 50/60 Hz Power Supply, temperature hardened, Cyber Locks, and Rack or Shelf Mount. The KY-8PSE30WUI Industrial Ethernet Switch is equipped with Clean Code Technology and interoperable with Cyber-Secure Video products. The switch has very low power consumption and is perfect for Camera & Surveillance applications. This Low cost switch combines Plug & Play operation with very low power consumption for customer added value. Secure video transmissions are standard on this switch – with no configuration. Take the switch right out the box – plug it into any 110 / 220 VAC outlet and instantly connect cameras and sensors with a powerful 30 Watts per port POE (IEEE802.3at). No power budget to worry about – EVERY port has a FULL 30 Watts (IEEE802.3at) available. Easy to Install, Easy to Use! No need to worry about network back-doors or contaminated foreign software code. The product is available immediately at ADI - located nationwide (USA), Europe and Canada.
For further Information on KUSA Products:
Professional Sales Representatives, LLC: PSR covers 13 western states including: California, Colorado, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii Washington, Oregon, Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, Utah and Arizona.
PSR will be representing KUSA Industrial, Temperature Hardened, and Cyber Secure Ethernet Networking products. The company also provides distributor training, product demonstrations, system layout and design.
Contact PSR at: Telephone: (877) PRO-REPS or (877-776-7377), FAX: (925) 397-3005. For more information about PSR, visit their Web Site: http://www.prosalesreps.com
Keller & Associates: Keller & Associates covers the Northeastern states including: Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
Keller & Associates will be representing KUSA Industrial, Temperature Hardened, and Cyber Security Ethernet Networking products. The company also provides distributor training, product demonstrations, system layout and design.
Contact Keller & Associates at: Telephone: (631) 226-7733), FAX: (631) 225-7358. For more information about Keller & Associates, visit their Web Site: http://www.kellerassociates.net
● Fundamental Solutions, LLC - joins the KUSA Sales Team here in North America. Fundamental Solutions, LLC territory includes: North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland & the District of Columbia (DC). Fundamental Solutions also represents KUSA Traffic Products for Traffic Control & Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) Cyber Secure Networks.
Fundamental Solutions, LLC will be representing KUSA Traffic and Industrial Temperature Hardened, and Cyber Secure Industrial Ethernet network products. The company also provides distributor training, product support, system layout, design and Professional Services by KUSA.
Contact Fundamental Solutions, LLC at: (919)-280-0420, FAX (919) 869-2888. For more information about Fundamental Solutions, LLC, visit their Web Site: http://www.FundamentalSolutions.com
North Central MidWest:
Central Manufacturers Representatives: CMR covers the North Central states; including: Ohio, Michigan, Western New York, Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Indiana.
CMR will be representing KUSA Industrial, Temperature Hardened, Cyber Secure Ethernet Networking products. The company also provides distributor training, product demonstrations, system layout and design.
Contact CMR at: Telephone: (614) 216-1310), or (614) 406-4727. For more information about CMR, visit their Web Site: http://www.centralreps.com
Morris Electronic Sales Inc.: Morris Electronic Sales covers the Southeastern states; including: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina.
Morris Electronic Sales will be representing KUSA Industrial, Temperature Hardened, Cyber Secure Ethernet Networking products. The company also provides distributor training, product demonstrations, system layout and design.
Contact Morris Electronic Sales at: Telephone- (770) 423-9309), FAX: (678) 921-2064. For more information about Morris Electronic Sales, visit their Web Site: http://www.morriselectronicsales.com
Florida, Puerto Rico & the Caribbean Islands:
Schwartz Security Sales & Marketing: Schwartz Security Sales & Marketing covers Florida, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Islands;
Schwartz Security Sales & Marketing will be representing KUSA Industrial, Temperature Hardened, Cyber Secure Ethernet Networking products. The company also provides distributor training, product demonstrations, system layout and design.
Contact Schwartz Security Sales & Marketing at: Telephone- (407) 421-4210), FAX: (407) 857-7796. For more information about Morris Electronic Sales, visit their Web Site: http://www.schwartzsecurity.com
KUSA is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). We specialize as an Eco- Engineering Company, and the leader in designing environmentally friendly, energy efficient, Cyber Secure (High Security) Industrial Ethernet network communication products. Our products are designed and engineered “GREEN” for lower cost, higher performance, Cyber Secure, and energy-saving operations. KUSA designed and engineered the KY-CSV3170EM Traffic Ethernet card rack switch. The switch set a new record for low power consumption – saving cities across America, hundreds of thousands of dollars in electrical costs. We enable the development and delivery of secure interactive communications: voice, video and multimedia sessions. Data services across legacy communications and the IP network border to exceed the demands of the Industrial Power Utility, Security & Surveillance and Intelligent Transportation System markets. We deploy high-security Ethernet using Cyber Secure Video and Clean Code Technology. We are proud to make our products – In Kansas City, Missouri - USA.
American Pride – American Innovation.
For more information, please contact KUSA at: Telephone - (219) 595-2631 or (816) 988-7861.
FAX: (480) 287-8605
Email KUSA at: Sales(at)KUSA1(dot)CO
Web Site: http://www.KUSA1.co