"...many marketers don’t realize the obstacles that local search algorithms present to being visible in Asia or other distant places. This is a tool to XRAY the competition for web visibility that will help."
--Amy Munice, President, ALM Communications
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 31, 2012
Global marketers targeting Asia and especially Singapore prospects can now use the recently updated SEO Recon 2012--- the world’s only widely available commercial software that dynamically maps the unique competitive landscapes for a company’s product or service offerings and the first web competitive analysis tool for “Singapore.com” domains.
One month licenses for SEO Recon can be purchased at http://184.108.40.206/ALM-SEOSoftwareBundle.html.
Priced at only US$50/month (single license rate), SEO Recon levels the playing field for companies of all sizes-- making it possible for ANY company to dominate their space on the web.
Michael Marshall, developer of SEO Recon explains that this newest version of SEO Recon was developed in response to multiple requests from companies that market to Asia in general, and especially attendees to his advanced courses on search engine optimization.
SEO Recon 2012 uses the modestly priced Majestic SEO from the UK in lieu of the formerly free data feed on site linking that had been available from Yahoo prior to its merger with Bing.
SEO Recon 2012:
- Is available for only US$50/month—a license that can be cancelled at any time---and is bundled with two other state-of-the-art website optimization tools: SEM S.C.O.U.T. (the only commercially available real-time writer’s guide to overcoming personalized search barriers on global search engines); and SEO Sniper, a superior mathematical tool to identify verbiage providing best windows of opportunity to draw optimum traffic and minimum competition.
- Provides easy to read measures of minimum and maximum on-page and off-page verbiage metrics required for greater web page visibility.
- Identifies link sources with greatest impact in a specific web competitive landscape.
- Shows otherwise unseen threats to site visibility – sometimes from competitors that do not even rank in the first five pages or more for a given search term!—in an easy to read graphical display.
- Similarly identifies the weaknesses of many of the most visible web pages and provides step-by-step Flash display instructions on how to overtake these competitors.
Amy Munice, President of ALM Communications (aka Global B2B Communications) comments, “We’ve worked with global b2b marketers for a quarter of a century and see the crescendo of interest building to reach Asian markets, and Singapore is an important commercial hub to many. Unfortunately many marketers don’t realize the obstacles that local search algorithms present to being visible in Asia or other places distant from their home. The newer SEO Recon is a tool to XRAY the competition for web visibility in this part of Asia. We use this tool to help develop strategic marketing PR plans to communicate B2B messages to vertical markets in Asia and worldwide.”
Amy Munice provides one-time no-cost SEO Recon reports to members of the open Global B2B Communications Group on Linked In and to followers on Twitter @WorldB2B.
About ALM Communications:
ALM Communications (aka Global B2B Communications) has designed and implemented results-driven Marketing PR campaigns for diverse B2B companies that need to reach a North American or global audience for a quarter of a century. Inquiries can be forwarded to info(at)globalb2bcommunications(dot)com