Obagi is still considered a gold standard in skincare.
Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) May 31, 2012
If a patient is suffering from a skin ailment, or just wants to maintain, improve, or refine healthy skin, Take Shape Plastic Surgery, PA recommends the Obagi® line of products. They claim that those who suffer from acne, skin redness (rosacea), blotchiness, or excessively oily or dry skin have seen great results with this product line. Obagi also assists with the aging of the eyes, neck, and chest. The benefits of this line are the collaborative use with aesthetic surgical procedures; the impressive scientific research behind the products; the price point; and the innovations in treatment protocol.
Obagi® (1988, Long Beach, CA) offers the following eight systems to address specific skin types, conditions, and ailments for the face, eyes, neck, and chest:
- Nu-Derm® (about $408) is a physician-dispensed, prescription strength, skincare system to transform normal-dry skin at the cellular level. The end result is to improve cellular turnover for a clearer, firmer, and more even skin tone. Fourteen products make up this system, including physician-prescribed Tretinoin at 0.05% or 0.10% concentrations. Each product ranges in price from $36 to $87.
- Condition & Enhance® (about $343-$383) is designed to complement non-surgical and surgical cosmetic procedures by addressing age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and erythema in normal-oily skin types. Seven products make up this system with ingredients from hydroquinone, alpha hydroxyl acid, and micronized zinc oxide, to octinoxate. Each product ranges in price from $36 to $87.
- Obagi-C™ Rx (about $355) addresses normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin types through a night and day regimen to treat fine lines, uneven skin tone, mild hyperpigmentation, and minimal age spots. Six products make up this system, with effective ingredients such as 4% hydroquinone and 10% L-ascorbic acid. Each product ranges in price from $34 to $99.
- Professional-C Serums (between $99-$199) offer enhanced protection with vitamin C and strengthen the effects of the Nu-Derm® and the Condition & Enhance® systems. Four products make up this system based on L-ascorbic acid concentrations of 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20%.
- *ELASTIderm® Eye Treatment (about $85) utilizes a bi-mineral complex, malonic acid, and rich emollients to replenish elastin around the eyes and then mediates an elastin-collagen synergy to achieve functional elasticity. Reductions in wrinkles appear in as little as two weeks, depending on the person.
- ELASTIderm® Décolletage (about $99) specifically targets the neck and chest to address hyperpigmentation, age spots, freckles, fine lines, and wrinkles. The end result is a revitalized, radiant, more flawless and youthful glow. Two products make up this system with ingredients from 4% hydroquinone, Restorative Elasticity Complex, and a bi-mineral complex, to malonic acid. This system is sold as a package.
- CLENZIderm M.D.® (about $375) is designed to reduce acne quickly in normal-oily and normal-dry skin types. Three products make up the system for each skin type, with ingredients such as 2% salicylic acid, 5% benzoyl peroxide, and menthol. The normal-oily system is for patients preferring gels, while the normal-dry system is for patients preferring lotions. This system is sold as a package.
- Rosaclear™ (about $285) is a prescription based, non-comedogenic, dermatologist and allergy tested, anti-inflammatory and light-reflecting skincare system to treat erythema, blotchiness, acne-like pimples, overly sensitive skin and rosacea. Four products make up this system, with ingredients such as licorice, aloe, lavender, and sea whip and a prescription only metronoidazole topical gel usp, 0.75%.
In choosing Obagi® products, Take Shape Plastic Surgery, PA strives to offer a gold standard level of solutions, leveraging the body’s natural biochemical makeup to enhance, improve, and rejuvenate at the cellular level. The marriage of aesthetics with proven scientific research resulted in this effective product line.
Take Shape Plastic Surgery, PA offers free consultations. They welcome those interested to visit their medispa or Medicare-certified, state-licensed, and nationally-accredited ambulatory surgical center. Their website is: http://www.takeshape.info and one can call: (954) 585-3800 x 21 to schedule an appointment.