Yepme.com has a mission to democratize fashion in India by making its fashion products available across India on Cash on Delivery
New Delhi, India (PRWEB) June 01, 2012
Yepme.com, India’s first online fashion brand, launched its first women’s collection in the Capital, today. Yepme’s CEO, Mr Vivek Gaur and President – Merchandising & Supply Chain, Mr. Anand Jhadhav shared the details of the newly launched collection alongwith the brand’s future plans. Style Icon and Yepme Brand Ambassador, Kangana Ranuat was also present at the Press Conference and led the fashion show featuring the entire Yepme’s first ever women’s collection.
Sashaying the ramp the ravishing Bollywood diva, Kangana Ranaut showcased the spirit new collection embodies. Turning the heat further on this summer, Yepme is offering fashionable and stylish range of apparels for the uber class women aged between 21 and 30.
After achieving success with its Men’s apparel and accessories which was launched in August 2011, Yepme.com is introducing its new women’s designer wear collection. With this collection including Office Formals, Smart Casuals, Party Wear and Fusion ranges, Yepme is targeting the fashionistas and personality conscious girls offering them apparel of high quality at affordable price tags.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Vivek Gaur, CEO said “Our classic designer wear collection offers more to choose from and will help every woman enhance her style quotient and look trendy. Incorporating the latest in the international trends, the collection uses high quality fabric in woven and knitwear with impeccable stitching details, with peppy colors and to suit every taste and pocket. After the resounding success we achieved through our men’s range we have now launched our 1st women’s collection and we are quite confident that our women’s collection will be equally appreciated and accepted just as our successful men’s range.”
Mr Gaur further added “Yepme aspires to serve the underserved market that is currently using tailored products or local brands. Yepme seeks out to democratize fashion, Indians living in even the most remote part of the country can now order the latest in fashion by logging on to http://www.yepme.com on their computers or mobiles and can get the products delivered at their doorstep and pay Cash on Delivery.”
Yepme would also be commencing nationwide TV advertising starting June 2012. Strong social media initiatives have resulted in Yepme reaching 1.1 Million Fans on Facebook. The Fanpage engagement is ranked amongst top 10 Fashion brands in the world as per Daily Mail of UK. Yepme considers tailored products and local brands as its key competitors.
The company serviced orders to 90% (580 out of 640) districts across the country. Top 6 cities in India currently contribute to 30% of total company sales whereas the rest of the cities contribute 70% of its sales. Repeat buyer order rate of nearly 49% reflects the company’s loyal customer base and its brand stickiness. The Indian Apparel and Footwear market is valued at over $ 50 Billion and the branded segment contributes less than 15% and reaches out primarily to top 20 towns in India.
Yepme.com has a mission to democratize fashion in India by making its fashion products available across India on Cash on Delivery.