As entrepreneurs, it’s our job to think of creative Father’s Day marketing ideas to help our customers buying decision easier as well as make the day as special as possible for their dads...
(PRWEB) June 06, 2012
Father’s Day is not just a national day of gratitude for dads everywhere; it also represents a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to use creative father’s day marketing ideas to increase profits. Marketing expert, Charles Gaudet, founder of PredictableProfits.com, encourages business owners to leverage this holiday to create a marketing event aimed at driving more sales to businesses.
“Spouses, children and grandparents will be actively looking to buy something for ‘the guy that has it all.’ As entrepreneurs, it’s our job to think of creative Father’s Day marketing ideas to help our customers' buying decision easier as well as make the day as special as possible for their dads,” says Gaudet. “A properly executed marketing idea could produce a windfall of profits for a business.”
Restaurants, clothing retailers and sports stores commonly are the first to come to mind when looking to spend money on dad; however, Gaudet suggests creative entrepreneurs any industry can use this holiday to boost profits regardless of the business.
Like any marketing campaign, Gaudet stresses that Father’s day marketing ideas need to be interesting, unique, and give your customers a reason to pay attention. Entrepreneurs can align their marketing with the holiday and create enticing buying opportunities in the process.
Here are seven Father’s Day marketing ideas for small business owners suggested by Gaudet:
1. What do you buy the dad that has it all? Stores and websites can make this process easier for customers looking to buy something for that special guy by offering a gift guide and selection based on a father’s interests.
2. Offer a special combination of products or services at a discount over each item purchased individually.
3. Free gift wrapping is always handy and welcomed (especially for busy children and spouses limited on time to sneak away to wrap dad’s gift).
4. Create an event for children to come inside the business and select items just for dad. Perhaps offer a special discount or a low-priced selection just for children making a purchase. This will bring spouses into the business that may also be looking for a more expensive gift.
5. If the entrepreneur is offering a service, consider creating a tangible gift that someone could wrap up to give to their fathers. For example, if the business offers golf instruction, perhaps offer a free golf-related gift with the purchase of golf lessons.
6. Recognize customers or clients who are fathers them a special gift, a card or an invitation?
7. Host a special event for fathers at the store. Make it a big event (and kid friendly) as to drive traffic and interest.
“Father’s day marketing ideas can be as diverse as the dads we are celebrating so long as they coincide with the interests and behaviors of your target customers,” Gaudet continues. “Don’t be afraid to think out of the box, people love being entertained and praise originality."
For more information about creating profitable marketing campaigns that boost sales for your business, please visit http://www.PredictableProfits.com and sign up for the free newsletter.
ABOUT CHARLES GAUDET:
Gaudet started his first business at just four years old, and has been involved in entrepreneurial enterprises ever since. Upon finding himself in millions of dollars of debt and under enormous stress at the age of 24, he and his wife systematically grew their first multi-million dollar company. Gaudet has traveled much of the world studying from business, political and social leaders studying entrepreneurial, marketing and business excellence. He is widely regarded as a marketing expert for consistently delivering windfalls of profits to his clients, unveiling opportunities that have been previously under-utilized or have gone unnoticed.
He is the founder of PredictableProfits.com, the creator of the Predictable Profits™ methodology and the author of the popular blog at http://www.PredictableProfits.com/blog.
ABOUT PREDICTABLE PROFITS:
Predictable Profits is a leading small business marketing company and a division of Managed Marketing, LLC. The company specializes in finding overlooked marketing opportunities commonly found in most small-to-medium sized businesses, and creating actionable marketing strategies for increasing a company's profits. You can read more about Predictable Profits by visiting the company's website at http://www.PredictableProfits.com.