We are proud of what we have achieved and especially proud to be a part of the rebirth of technology entrepreneurship in Chicago and the Midwest.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 11, 2012
Rightpoint, Chicago’s fastest growing digital marketing and technology consulting firm, marks its five-year anniversary this month.
Described recently by Consulting Magazine as “well on its way to being one of the brightest small firms in the profession,” Rightpoint experienced 70% revenue growth in 2011 and has grown 900% since it was founded in 2007. In addition, with plans to double its headcount from 2010 to the end of the 2012, and revenues projected to increase by 40% in 2012, Rightpoint has done its part to boost the Chicago economy and job market.
“Since launching the company in 2007 we have been moving at warp speed. While we have no plans of slowing down, our growth plan ensures that we continue to grow the company in an accelerated and sustainable way, while also continuing to position the firm as a serious competitor in the marketplace,” said Ross Freedman, co-founder of Rightpoint. “We are proud of what we have achieved in this short time frame, and especially proud to be a part of the rebirth of technology entrepreneurship in Chicago and the Midwest.”
Working primarily with mid to large-sized companies, Rightpoint’s growing client base includes several Fortune 500 companies including Abbott, Walgreens, Fortune Brands and Navistar International Corporation. Rightpoint has seen its most significant growth in internal corporate digital communications, collaboration & social computing, application development, CRM, cloud computing and business intelligence. The firm’s five-year history has been highlighted by milestone achievements including:
- May 2012: Rightpoint named as a finalist by the Illinois Technology Association City Lights awards in the “Rising Star” category 2012.
- April 2012: Rightpoint earns four competencies from Microsoft – Gold Portals and Collaboration, Gold Digital Marketing, Silver Business Intelligence and Silver Enterprise Content Management.
- September 2011: Rightpoint ranked #13 fastest growing company in Chicago in the 2011 Inc. 500 and #28 fastest growing IT Services firm.
- July 2011: Rightpoint relocates and expands its corporate headquarters in Chicago’s West Loop, doubling the firm’s space office space.
- September 2011: Rightpoint opens new office in Los Angeles, California, expanding West Coast presence.
- June 2011: Rightpoint expands into East Lansing, Michigan as part of Microsoft’s GEOCAP partner program, which provides support to Microsoft’s most successful partners to expand into underserved markets.
For more information about Rightpoint please visit: http://www.rightpoint.com.
Rightpoint is a digital marketing and technology consulting firm. Our multi-disciplinary services combine strategy, user experience design, and advanced technology to help organizations solve their business challenges. Our diverse skill set brings together creative and technology capabilities to build brands, accelerate business growth and improve operations. Rightpoint is headquartered in Chicago and works with global leaders such as Abbott Labs, Walgreens, New Balance, Whirlpool, General Mills, BP, and Redbox. For more information, please visit http://www.rightpoint.com.