"CPAP therapy saves lives, but only when the equipment is used consistently and properly. Educating others so they can have a successful and healthy experience with their first CPAP equipment is a goal we strive for each day" says Chris Vasta.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Voorhees, NJ (PRWEB) June 11, 2012
Agile Medical™, has released a brand new eBook entitled, CPAP Mask eBook: Useful Info for CPAP Mask Users. This guide, now available for free download on The CPAP Shop’s website, is a compilation of information on purchasing, using and caring for a CPAP mask.
"We created this guide because we are constantly getting feedback from our customers about being frustrated with choosing a CPAP mask best for them," says Chris Vasta, Vice President of Agile Medical, LLC. "CPAP therapy saves lives, but only when the equipment is used consistently and properly. Educating others so they can have a successful and healthy experience with their first CPAP equipment is a goal we strive for each day."
The CPAP Mask eBook includes:
- Tips on how to choose the right CPAP mask
- Tips for maximizing the life expectancy of your CPAP mask
- A comparison of the three main types of CPAP masks: nasal, nasal pillow and full face masks
- A comparison of ResMed nasal pillow masks
- A comparison of ResMed full face masks
- A review of the latest CPAP masks designed for women
- Moneysaving tips on purchasing replacement parts
A companion eBook is also available from Agile Medical, called: CPAP Machine eBook: Useful Info for CPAP Machine Users. Great for CPAP beginners and veterans alike, this eBook is a fantastic resource for any CPAP patient looking for general information about CPAP treatment, products, health, and safety. It is designed to help answer questions and solve many common CPAP problems.
The CPAP Machine eBook includes:
- Information on treating sleep apnea
- News on the latest CPAP enhancements
- Tips on how to treat CPAP side effects
- Information on how humidification can increase compliance
- Information on standard vs. auto-adjusting CPAP machines
- A CPAP machine comparison guide
- A guide for those traveling with CPAP machines
- Information on the latest Philips Respironics, ResMed and Devilbiss CPAP machines.
The staff at The CPAP Shop understands that being diagnosed with sleep apnea requires a lifestyle change. As CPAP experts, their goal is to make purchasing equipment and accessories as easy and convenient as possible. The CPAP Shop has years of experience in sleep therapy and CPAP treatment, dealing with patients’ concerns, questions, and difficulties every day. In an effort to share this experience with sleep therapy patients, The CPAP Shop has offered these two eBooks to help users make the most out of their treatment.
These eBooks address the concern that a large proportion of purchased CPAP equipment ultimately goes unused. CPAP patients reduce their compliance for many reasons, including uncertainty in the use of equipment, improperly fitted or uncomfortable masks, poor follow-up information and lack of knowledge of sleep apnea health risks. The CPAP Shop believes that education can help improve compliance. Armed with the right equipment, knowledge and current industry information, CPAP users can enjoy a better quality of life.
To download either of these guides, visit: http://www.thecpapshop.com/free-cpap-ebooks. Visitors will have the option of receiving The CPAP Shop’s newsletter, which contains up-to-date product information and exclusive deals.
The CPAP Shop is dedicated to bringing customers top quality sleep aid products to make life with Sleep Apnea more comfortable. The CPAP Shop is ready to answer questions or provide assistance by phone or web chat. Even if a product is not available on their website, they can provide a quote at the lowest price possible. Customers may also reach The CPAP Shop through Facebook, Twitter or Google+. For educational videos, visit The CPAP Shop’s Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/CPAPShop.
The CPAP Shop Features:
- Same-day shipping
- Brand new CPAP equipment
- 100% secure online shopping
- Free UPS ground and US Priority Mail on orders over $99 in the US
- Over 50,000 satisfied customers
- Family owned and operated since 2003
Toll Free: 1-866-516-2684
Agile Medical LLC
242 Terrace Blvd. Suite C1
Voorhees, NJ 08043