Anywhere in the United States and Overseas (PRWEB) June 18, 2012
The TAI distance learning course program is a one of a kind, developed to provide a stress free learning environment for federal agency employees needing FAC-COR and FAC-PM training credit. The basic objectives of the Distance Learning program is to make learning simple and easy.
The Distance Learning has become a very simple email process where we sent students course material to complete required courses at their own pace in a stress free manner. You can find out more by reading all about our new distance learning process at our website located at:
http://www.acquisitioninstitute.com under the "Distance Learning" tab at the top.
Prices range from a low of $150 to a maximum of $595 per course
Here is how to register for a Distance Learning course:
1. Go to http://www.AcquisitionInstitute.com and Click on the Shopping Cart Tab.
2. Click on Distance Learning course you wish to take
3. Click “Add to Cart” and you'll be ready to begin the Check Out process online
4. Click Checkout (and be sure to send us the email and name of the student taking the course)
5. Fill out all of the required info through the payment process like any other online transaction and have the persons using their Purchase Card or Credit Card use the address they receive their billing statement at. For information on this course call: (703) 919-4617 and you can
email us at info(at)acquisitioninstitute(dot)com for more information.