“Many products on the market today are similar: expensive without much value and more marketing than hype. In my list, I have tried to give my readers the ‘best in class’ skin care products at the best price point possible,” said Dr. Irwin.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 14, 2012
Dr. Brandith Irwin, an internationally renowned dermatologist and author, has selected her Top 50 Skin Care Products for 2012 and posted her list on her skin care information website, SkinTour.com.
“Many products on the market today are similar: expensive without much value and more marketing than hype. In my list, I have tried to give my readers the ‘best in class’ skin care products at the best price point possible,” said Dr. Irwin of her product selection.
Some of Dr. Irwin’s skin care product selections include:
- Anti-Aging, Sun Damage and Wrinkle Correction: SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel and SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex
- Cleansers: Eminence Lemon Cleanser and CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Facial Moisturizers: Eminence Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream and Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream
- Acne and Oil Control: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant and Topix Solvere Acne Clearing Toner
- Eye Area Products: SkinCeuticals Eye Balm and NeoCutis LUMIERE Bio-Restorative Eye Cream
- Sunscreen and Self Tanners: Elta MD UV Daily SPF 40 Pump and Colorescience Sunforgettable Powder SPF 30
- Organic Products: Juicy Beauty Organic Face Wash and Eminence Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream SPF 32
Dr. Irwin includes a description and notes from her experience with each product on her list to help consumers choose the right product for their particular skin care and anti-aging needs.
Unlike the majority of prominent dermatologists, Dr. Irwin has no financial ties to any skin care manufacturer or laser company. She does not sit on any boards, act as a spokesperson, accept any fees, or endorse any line of cosmetics. She is a board certified dermatologist who practices in Seattle, WA, at the practice she founded, Madison Skin & Laser Center. Additionally, she has published multiple anti-aging books, the most recent titled “The Surgery-Free Makeover: All You Need To Know For Great Skin And A Younger Face.”
SkinTour.com has quickly become a highly sought out source for cosmetic dermatology and skincare product information for women on the Internet. Serving as an unbiased skincare and beauty resource, dermatologist Dr. Brandith Irwin not only provides women with expert articles on cosmetic treatments and skincare product information, but she also answers questions from users to help them get the most out of their skincare treatments. For more information from Dr. Irwin visit http://www.SkinTour.com.