Farmington, MI (PRWEB) June 15, 2012
Cheryl Heppard, nationally-known business and marketing coach and founder of CherylHeppard.com, HealthyHandout.com, Front Street PR, TweetHolisticHealth.com and other popular websites, will present a free, mentoring and training internet tele-seminar Thursday, June 28 at 9 p.m. EST / 6 pm PST.
The limited enrollment seminar, “Top Tactics & Simple Strategies to Boost Your List Quickly and Attract MORE Ideal Clients Who Will Invest in Your Profitable Programs,” requires pre-registration at http://www.cherylheppard.com/free/
“List building is a popular subject these days, especially in the world of online marketing. We will be presenting current, up-to-date information to help small business entrepreneurs build their business and increase their revenue” said Heppard.
“In these current economic times, anyone can experience challenges and struggle with attracting clients. Competition is fierce. I’ll show the tele-seminar participants how to overcome their fears about success and learn how to succeed,” said Heppard. “Anyone can overcome any challenge presented to them by aligning with mentors who have been there, done that and came out on top!,” she added.
The online tele-seminar topics include:
● The crucial research you MUST have in order to avoid wasting tens of thousands of dollars on marketing that doesn't work
● The simple automated software you need to capture your subscribers email address
● What to offer your squeeze page visitor as bait to get them opting-in like crazy
● How to make instant cash just seconds after you get your subscriber on your list
● How to fine tune your squeeze page with the right words to fit your ideal clients
● Little design tricks and words that can increase conversions by 300%
● What you need to do to attract traffic to your page like ants to sugar
● Fool proof steps to getting good search engine standings and lots of organic traffic.
To register for this workshop, use the following link to receive call instructions. All registrants will receive a recording of the call in case the call timing isn’t convenient.
Space is limited on the bridgeline. Register for the call here using the following link: