Wind Energy Update: Romax Technology join host of Indian wind energy development Directors and C-level executives in New Delhi
Wind Energy Update's Wind Power Development Forum India 2012 on 6-7th September in New Delhi is already attracting some of the biggest names in the Indian Wind Industry, and Romex Technology have just been added to the prestigious list.
London, UK (PRWEB) June 18, 2012
Predictive Maintenance Sponsors Romax Technology have joined Suzlon, Gamesa, Acciona Energy at the two day event in order to discuss key issues that include:
Future policy framework - hear from key representatives from organisations including the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency
- Maximise your revenues under the GBI - understand why MW/h produced is more important than capacity available under the generation based incentives; learn how to optimize your O&M to reap maximum profits
- Secure funding amid soaring investor confidence - Get insight from leading international renewable energy financiers and understand the criteria you need to fulfil, allowing you to develop an investable project framework
- Fast-track your project planning application - With the growth of IPP project development models capitalise on unique planning application approaches to ensure your project is an the ground and making money as soon as possible
- Improve your power evacuation - Understand how to collaborate with state and private sector actors to improve the power evacuation of electricity generated, improving megawatt hours produced
- Establish an effective maintenance strategy - understand from experienced O&M providers how proactive O&M solutions are less OPEX intensive in the long run
- Gearing up for offshore wind - receive insight from leading actors in the future of offshore wind to determine where the opportunities lie for your business in 2012 and beyond
Romax Technology are the latest player to get involved, showcasing their engineering experience.
Romax Wind works with the world's leading owners and operators of wind farms as well as investors, manufacturers, OEM's, system designers, insurers and service providers.
Developed by the industry's brightest minds our products and services optimise the way wind assets are designed, manufactured, operated and maintained.
Wind Power Development Forum India is India’s first commercial networking forum designed for the rapidly growing wind energy IPP market, addressing crucial wind development issues including effective O&M, supply chain development and policy and market updates. Join us to forge long term strategic partnerships with key actors to rapidly develop your wind power project.
To see more, or to join the discussion, visit http://www.windenergyupdate.com/india