(PRWEB) June 16, 2012
Redeemers Group announces its partnership with ServiceMaster Clean to bring customers the complete solution to microbial problems in the home. Both companies understand their customers’ need to remediate mold immediately and to prevent it when possible.
With one phone call or contact to either business, homeowners receive the expertise of both making it a winning situation for all involved.
The steps of the partnership process are simple and straightforward:
1. An evaluation for mold in the house is made.
2. If mold is found, mold testing is done to isolate the type of mold present; then the protocol is written.
3. Cleanup takes place based on the protocol.
4. A return visit for post testing and microbial removal if required; assess whether preventative measures are needed.
5. If mold is found in the basement or crawl space, preventative solutions could include basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation.
Based in Cordova, ServiceMaster Clean by Cornerstone provides a full range of services in addition to mold remediation including carpet and upholstery cleaning, carpet repair, tile and grout cleaning, water and fire damage cleanup, smoke mitigation, packout and storage, and trauma cleanup.
Along with its mold remediation services, Redeemers Group provides basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, foundation repair, and sump pump installation. Since 1990 they have been solving all types of basement problems to ensure that homeowners regain their living spaces and enjoy a more comfortable, healthy environment. Their service area covers Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas.