Jay Suites to Open Flagship Executive Office Space at 1441 Broadway

The business center makes it the fifth in Manhattan for the growing executive suite company and offers a wide variety of amenities to complement its furnished, flexible office spaces.

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend
Every client that walks through the front door has different needs, and what we strive to do is to create custom-tailored package for them.

New York, NY (PRWEB) June 18, 2012

Since its’ founding in 2007, exciting things have been happening at Jay Suites. And now, more than ever, this statement proves to be true. As reported by the New York Post on May 30, 2012, the founders are happy to confirm the news of their flagship location opening in Times Square. And it seems Jay Suites’ is always on the lookout for the next strategic business center location.

Jay Suites is taking up residence at 1441 Broadway, occupying 23,000 square feet of space for its fifth business center location. The building occupies the entire block from Broadway to Seventh Avenue on 41st street. The building was designed by the architectural firm Buchman & Kahn and was constructed in 1929, spanning 38 stories and over 550,000 square feet. With an art-deco lobby and entrances from both Broadway and Seventh Avenues, the building is home to brands such as Liz Claiborne and Tommy Hilfiger.

A completely new build out of the fifth floor at 1441 Broadway is looking to offer one of the most coveted executive suites in Manhattan. The planned open date is just two weeks away. Incorporating the classy white and black marble flooring throughout a large glass entry area, seventy-six executive suites, three conference rooms, a fully equipped pantry, and a hotspot, Jay Suites Times Square may just become the model New York city office space.

Brothers Jack and Juda Srour launched Jay Suites five years ago. The brothers now have five prestigious locations: 30 Broad Street, 369 Lexington Ave, 1370 Broadway and 2 West 46 Street. The Srours report plenty of demand for serviced, flexible office space with conference rooms, and a modern décor. Further, their offering of all-inclusive pricing packages attracts many prospects to their spaces. “The ability to project your expenses is so important in today’s business environment,” said President Juda Srour. “Every client that walks through the front door has different needs, and what we strive to do is to create custom-tailored package for them.” It’s no wonder why their tenants choose to stay put for years at a time.

After just a few minutes with COO Jack Srour at his Grand Central office, it was clear why they chose the Times Square locale. “It’s a strategic location, right outside a major transportation hub. There must be a reason why 2.6 million people pass through Times Square, and why just about 300,000 people work here.” The location is also just steps from Bryant Park where guests and clients can take a moment out of their day to get a breath of fresh air.

According to Jay Suites internal statistics, about 70 percent of the brand’s clients are corporate users. The remaining 30 percent are entrepreneurs renting their first office space. Jay Suites also has virtual office plans and rents out conference rooms on an hourly or daily basis. The virtual office plans include a mailing address and a receptionist who will transfer the call anywhere in the world.

The Srours continue to keep their eyes open for the next strategic business center location in Manhattan. The business center brand plans to open another two locations by the first quarter of 2013 in Union Square and the Plaza District. Until then, the staff and its new center will be preparing for its grand opening in July.


Contact

  • PR Department

    6462377800
    Email