Hagai Tal, CEO - The future of commerce is open and will be fundamentally different from traditional eCommerce.
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) June 18, 2012
BlueSnap, a global provider of Open Commerce technology and services that maximize revenues through recurring payment solutions utilizing the Plimus eCommerce Platform, today released “Profiles in Open Commerce”, the latest chapter of the BlueSnap Open Commerce Handbook. The fourth in an ongoing series of Open Commerce Handbook chapters, it captures the candid insights and expertise of seven very successful entrepreneurs and consultants from the online selling community. As they share honest and open perspectives on what worked and did not, the stories and view points are as diverse as the executives themselves. Added detail to the perspectives offered comes from examples given on how selling platforms and initiatives were adapted to better suit the expanding socially-driven online world.
Entrepreneurs and consultants in this latest revision of the Open Commerce Handbook include:
- Rooly Eliezerov – Co Founder and President of Gigya – a leader in social infrastructure for businesses
- Tom Litle – President and CEO of Litle & Co. – a leading payment and intelligence platform
- Ofer Shoshan – Co Founder and CEO of One Hour Translation – the world’s leading translation service
- Guy Goldstein – Founder and CEO of Pageonce – a wallet application bringing new ideas to consumers for managing and paying their bills online or by mobile
- Avashai Abrahami – Co Founder and CEO of WIX – in just a few short years, over 15 million websites have been created and supported around the world with the free and scalable WIX website builder.
- Sramana Mitra – Silicon Valley entrepreneur, strategy consultant, author and founder of One Million by One Million, an educational, business development and incubation program with a goal to help one million entrepreneurs globally to reach $1 million in revenue and beyond.
- Geno Prussakov – CEO and Founder of AM Navigator – a leading blogger, author and consultant on the power of effective affiliate marketing
The Open Commerce Handbook and Chapter 4 are available for download at no charge on the BlueSnap.Com website. The Handbook lays a foundation for an Open Commerce environment and outlines key considerations on building a frictionless selling platform that maximizes sales. Open Commerce is achieved when the boundaries are eliminated between consumer desire and online deliverability and sales. The promise of Open Commerce is a powerfully personalized platform that focuses on the transactional experience itself as a key differentiator to increase sales for businesses with the goals of making it as frictionless as it is social and gratifying.
“With more than 75 percent of shopping carts still being abandoned, online commerce solutions need to offer new ideas and solutions and not just rehashed ideas that hadn’t worked that well in the first place” said Hagai Tal, CEO of BlueSnap. “That’s why we think the future of commerce is open and will be fundamentally different from traditional eCommerce and that’s the idea of this handbook. It is a living document that will grow and deepen with additional chapters and expand to cover emerging challenges and future opportunities just as BlueSnap, our partners highlighted here and others continually evolve the solutions required for this socially driven commerce world.”
The Open Commerce Handbook is supported by BlueSnap’s suite of services that maximize revenues through global recurring payment solutions. As the need for software as a service (SaaS) based “virtual ownership” eCommerce business models increases, BlueSnap meets these needs with a portfolio offering digital merchants an open, flexible and easily configurable platform. With BlueSnap, merchants can quickly improve monetization across a wide variety of digital goods including audio and video content, software, casual games and subscription access to publications and services. BlueSnap enhances initial purchase sizes, global conversion rates and recurring purchases with a proven technology that leverages more than a decade of digital commerce expertise. BlueSnap provides a compliant and secure business environment that scales the consumer experience, turning online browsers into buyers.
For more information visit http://www.bluesnap.com.