Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) June 20, 2012
Creative Child Magazine recently honored Carson-Dellosa Publishing with more than a dozen product awards, including Product of the Year, Game of the Year, Book of the Year, and Puzzle of the Year.
The 2012 Creative Child Awards Program recognizes educational products that receive top reviews from a panel of parents, educators, and other professionals.
Products from Carson-Dellosa that received top honors include:
- 2012 Kids Product of the Year Award and 2012 Game of the Year Award, special needs category: Photo Conversation Cards for Children with Autism and Asperger's
- 2012 Book of the Year Award, art activities category: Fine Motor Projects
- 2012 Puzzle of the Year Award, educational puzzle category: Guinness World Records® Tangram Puzzles
- 2012 Media of the Year Award, educational media category: CenterSOLUTIONS® Number Bonds
- 2012 Seal of Excellence awarded to Guinness World Records® Amazing Animals, Exploring Spanish, I Know My Alphabet, and I Know My Numbers books.
Other awards received by Carson-Dellosa in the 2012 Creative Child Awards Program include five Preferred Choice awards in the educational workbooks and educational books categories.
“This recognition reinforces our passion for making the best educational products,” said Judy L. Harris, CEO of Carson-Dellosa. “From research and insights to product development, we’re focused on making products that not only work, but that teachers, parents, and students love to use.”
Creative Child Magazine is a national bi-monthly publication that provides parents with the latest information on how to nurture their child's creativity. It is published by Scooterbay Publishing, Inc. in Henderson, Nevada.
Carson-Dellosa Publishing, LLC, based in Greensboro, North Carolina, was founded by teachers and has a 35-year history as the leading supplemental education provider for educators, parents, and students around the world. Carson-Dellosa is renowned for nurturing a child’s learning potential and environment through Common Core Standards-based curriculum, innovative digital learning products, supplemental learning materials, and classroom resources.
Carson-Dellosa proudly provides teachers, parents and children around the world with the best possible educational materials produced by the industry’s most recognized and respected award-winning brands including: Summer Bridge Activities™, Mark Twain Publishing, Key Education, HighReach Learning®, Frank Schaffer®, Spectrum®, Judy® Instructo, American Education Publishing™, and Brighter Child®. To learn more about Carson-Dellosa, visit carsondellosa.com, Facebook.com/CarsonDellosa, Twitter.com/CDPub, Pinterest/CarsonDellosa, or YouTube.com/CarsonDellosaPub.