We are thrilled to introduce the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers that use the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 21, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several highly capable California-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these manufacturers includes:
- Millenworks is an ISO 9001:2008 certified contract manufacturer located in Tustin, CA. Millenworks custom manufacturing capabilities range from one-off build to print water-jet components, to complete manufacturing and assembly services with extensive in-house machine shop and fabrication capabilities.
- Lazar Machining is a precision machining company located in San Carlos, CA. The company has 33 years of experience manufacturing parts for the semiconductor, medical, aerospace, food processing, and alternative energy and movie industries.
- Futur-Form Tool, Co. is a job shop located in Newbury Park, CA. Futur-Form Tool has over 35 years experience in the design and manufacturing of plastic injection & die cast molds. The company operates out of a 4,500 sq. ft. facility and has 4 vertical machining centers and 1 Mazak CNC Lathe.
- Leadwin Precision Technologies, Inc. is an ISO compliant contract manufacturer located in Fremont, CA. Leadwin is capable of custom manufacturing from product design, production and assembly.
- Stark Industries is a job shop located in Wildomar, CA. Stark Industries is an all metals, manufacturing company serving outside job requirements involving stamping, forming, welding (robotic), CNC machining (mill and lathe), and assemblies. The company specializes in production manufacturing and customer stocking.
“We are thrilled to introduce the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers that use the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace to these highly qualified California contract manufacturers,” said Mitch Free, Founder and CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com is the leader for local, domestic and global manufacturing. That is why we have been able to develop a marketplace with over 200,000 members in 50 countries. For these new marketplace additions, the MFG.com marketplace is the only service that can put them in front of their ideal customer at the exact moment their services are needed. We are eager to be a part of growing and expanding their businesses.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.