New York, NY (PRWEB) June 25, 2012
Offervault, the leading directory of CPA campaigns, with over 160 CPA (Cost-Per-Action) networks, 65,000 registered members, and 46,000 offers, recently relaunched with a brand new design, including innovative and intuitive new features for its user base.
Offervault makes it a priority to continually provide new value-added features and services for its members. They’ve recently completed a rebuild of their popular free service with new features including:
1. Enhanced Search Functionality: Publishers can now search based on Email Submit Offers, Zip Code Submit offers, Pay Per Call, Mobile, etc.
2. Streamlined Site Design: they have streamlined their existing site so that it's more user-friendly, up-to-date and Web 2.0 / Social Media Friendly.
3. Dynamic Landing Page Preview: Publishers can now quickly skim key offer details without clicking through, resulting in significant time savings. Simply hover over an offer to see a quick preview of landing pages.
4. OfferWatch (Beta): New Tool Enables Publishers and Affiliates to Improve ROI, and save money on their affiliate promotions. Key benefits include: Stop sending traffic to broken pages, be alerted when there has been a change on the landing page, strategically reassign PPC budget to other campaigns, review history of changes, along with timestamp and screenshot
With the addition of the new features above, Offervault continues to be one of the web's foremost destinations for affiliate marketers, whether for:
1. Cost Per Action (CPA) Offers
2. Cutting Edge Video Training
3. Latest Industry News
4. Top Notch How To's and Tips
Other new features are constantly being added to Offervault, so be sure to visit regularly to stay ahead of the game.
Offervault (http://www.offervault.com/), founded in July 2007, has since grown to become the premier aggregator and hub for CPA networks and affiliates with over 160 networks, 46,000+ offers and 65,000 registered members.
Offervault is free for affiliates and publishers. It enables them to quickly identify top offers and compare payouts between networks from a single search interface. It also saves hours of time by helping publishers research niches, browse new offers that are updated daily, preview landing pages, receive optional email alerts for new offers based on their criteria and to sign up for new networks.