Someone has to win a $1,000 gift card in Allrecipes' sweepstakes...why not you?
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 23, 2012
There’s just one week left to enter the Pin It to Win It Sweepstakes by Allrecipes.com, the world’s largest digital food brand. To enter, home cooks can create a Pinterest board called “My Favorite Recipes” with at least 10 recipes from Allrecipes.com, then complete the sweepstakes entry form at the bottom of Allrecipes’ Facebook page, and include a link to your “My Favorite Recipes” board. The sweepstakes ends June 30 so home cooks should round up their favorite recipes and enter now for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card.
Entry steps for those with a Pinterest account:
1) Create a Pinterest board titled “My Favorite Recipe”
2) Pin at least 10 recipes from Allrecipes.com to this board—you can pin them directly from Allrecipes.com, or just re-pin recipes from Allrecipes’ Pinterest boards.
3) Complete the sweepstakes entry form at the bottom of Allrecipes’ Facebook page, and include a link to the “My Favorite Recipes” board.
Entry steps for those without a Pinterest account:
1) Send an email to CustomerSupport(at)allrecipes(dot)com to receive a Pinterest invitation.
2) Once you receive the invite from Pinterest, set up your Pinterest account and follow directions one through three above. It’s easy!
*No purchase necessary to enter or win. Subject to Official Rules and entry at http://www.allrecipesfb.com/pin-it-to-win-it/rules. The Pin It to Win It Allrecipes.com sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“P.T.”) on 6/1/12 and ends at 11:59 p.m. P.T. on 6/30/12. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years or older. One entry per person. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Allrecipes.com
Allrecipes, the world’s largest digital food brand, receives 750 million annual visits from family focused women who connect and inspire one another through photos, reviews, videos and blog posts. Since its launch in 1997, the Seattle-based social site has served as a dynamic, indispensable resource for cooks of all skill levels seeking trusted recipes, entertaining ideas, everyday and holiday meal solutions and practical cooking tips. Allrecipes is a global, multiplatform brand providing insights into the lives of women everywhere based on activity from 17 websites, 16 mobile sites, 9 mobile apps, and 13 eBooks serving 22 countries in 11 languages. Allrecipes is part of Meredith Corporation, the leading media and marketing company serving American women. For additional information regarding Meredith, please visit http://www.meredith.com. For additional information regarding Allrecipes, please visit http://www.allrecipes.com.