Oshkosh, WI (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
E-Power Marketing is proud to announce it has become a certified Google Third-Party Compliant service provider. As a search marketing firm, this means E-Power strictly adheres to all of Google’s Third-Party Compliance policies. Google recently required this new compliance certification for service providers offering Google AdWords services. Google has confirmed that E-Power’s clients can be assured that E-Power Marketing continues to provide quality, ethical services. The standards that E-Power has been found to meet/exceed include:
• Providing accurate, detailed reporting data on Google AdWords accounts managed by E-Power Marketing.
• Avoiding unclear, deceptive, or harassing sales practices.
• Not misrepresenting their relationship to Google.
• Refusing to make improper guarantees about any Google programs.
• Abiding by all Google branding guidelines.
• Utilizing AdWords accounts or AdWords marketing or sales material in a proper, accepted manner, as designated by Google.
• Abstaining from all phishing and spamming techniques.
• Denying any and all insincere or inaccurate relationships to Google.
While E-Power Marketing has always adhered to these policies in our goals to achieve long term search visibility for clients, we are proud to become a certified compliant third-party service provider. For more information on E-Power Marketing’s Google compliance certifications or how the E-Power team can increase your Website’s search visibility, contact us today.
About E-Power Marketing
E-Power Marketing has been in business since 1998, growing clients' businesses and online brands. As a full service search marketing firm, E-Power Marketing provides organic Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics, Technical Consulting, Link Building and Local Search Marketing services to clients worldwide. For more information about E-Power Marketing, visit E-Power Marketing's Website or contact Larry Stopa, president of E-Power Marketing Inc., at (920) 303-1244 or larry(at)epower(dot)com.