Rock Hill, SC (PRWEB) June 25, 2012
The New Tax Year for Heavy Vehicle Use Taxes is nearly here. The leading service provider for E-Filing HVUT - ExpressTruckTax.com will begin accepting the IRS Form 2290, Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Return (HVUT) for the 2012-2013 tax year on July 1, 2012. Their fast and intuitive system is as powerful as it is versatile. Whether it’s a one-man trucking company, or a national corporation with multiple fleets, everyone can get far when they’re rolling with ExpressTruckTax.
Here are some of the services that ExpressTruckTax has to offer:
One Click Login
- There is no need to create an account. Just login with Facebook or Google to start the process in seconds.
- Contextual help and video guides with clear instructions appear throughout the process. They’ve done everything possible to make taxes less taxing.
- Get notifications about the status of a tax return through emails, text messages and even fax! The Schedule 1 can be emailed or faxed automatically to a trucking or leasing company.
- Companies with more than 25 trucks are required by the IRS to e-file Form 2290. Instead of entering each truck one by one, entire fleets can be uploaded using a spreadsheet.
- While filing Form 2290, the system can identify credits and help taxpayers quickly and easily file Form 8849, so that they get their money back from the IRS faster. An IRS Form 8849 is automatically generated when tax credits exceed the amount of tax due.
Stamped Schedule 1
- The tax system is so fast, a Stamped Schedule 1 from the IRS can be received in a matter of minutes.
ExpressTruckTax is offering the greatest value in the industry for HVUT e-filing, there is also additional pricing and packages to suit any company in any situation. Tax professionals can take advantage of deep price discounts and special packages for their clients.
Form 2290 Amendments and free VIN corrections can be filed in a few easy steps. The system performs a free internal audit of tax information to check for errors before it is submitted. If additional help is still needed, the experienced Truck Tax Experts are available anytime in English and Spanish from their USA-based customer support center in Rock Hill, SC.
ExpressTruckTax has close ties to the trucking industry. They are exclusively recommended and endorsed by several major trucking and state associations. Through these partnerships, ExpressTruckTax is able to educate and provide continued support to those within the trucking industry.
There’s really no better combination of affordable prices and knowledgeable professionalism in the industry. To get started now, visit http://ExpressTruckTax.com