XT50 focuses on exercises that we know work; it delivers real results in less time.
Naples, FL (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
XT50 Fitness identifies this summers hottest trends in fitness and incorporates them in an effective online workout program through an online fitness video website.
"The fitness industry is always evolving and unfortunately can get rather confusing with all of the fads and gimmicks out there. The hot trends right now are training routines and programs that deliver world class results through tried and true methods and techniques," says Jim Steffen Trainer and Co-founder of XT50.net. "The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) publishes a survey every year—now in its sixth year—that identifies current trends to help guide people in the right direction and away from the shorter-lived crazes."
Trending for summer of 2012
- Strength training. Top trainers agree that muscle-building should be a part of everyone’s exercise routine.
- Fitness programs for older adults. It’s no surprise that as baby boomers age, programs catering to their needs grow in popularity. Age-appropriate programs have proven a strong trend.
- Exercise and weight loss. Most weight-loss programs now include exercise as a vital feature, but exercise as a weight-loss tactic is really catching on strong in the last two years.
- Children and obesity. With growing recognition of childhood obesity as a health crisis in America, fitness professionals have started designing programs specifically for kids. It has remained a strong trend and interest in it continues to grow.
- Core training. Although stability balls and other “balance equipment” have been around for some time, core training in general remains a strong trend, affirming the importance of core strength to overall safety and agility.
- Group personal training. Exercising in small groups allows people to get individual attention more affordably than if they hired a trainer alone. Creative fitness professionals who package their services for groups of several people can potentially reach more customers and boost their own incomes.
- Functional fitness. ACSM defines functional fitness as “using strength training to improve balance, coordination, force, power and endurance” in their daily activities. This fitness approach is considered one of the best workout routines, often overlaps with fitness training for older adults.
"We developed XT50 to deliver a great full body workout because it focuses on all the things that we know work and work well," states Jim Steffen. "It's something we've refined over the years and right now, our clients and members are getting great results."
XT50 is an advanced online fitness program designed for any age or fitness level and provides a gym quality workout with real results. Many fitness plans lead to "plateaus" where the body becomes accustomed to the routines, and sadly, diminishing results. Instead, XT50 provides a variety of fat-burning, muscle-perfecting exercises that continually challenge your body. You get maximum results with every workout. New cross training workout routines are posted every week and you have unlimited access to the entire library of online workout videos thru any internet connection.
The XT50 workout plan is based on simplicity and ease of use for the end user. There are no journals, form or planners to fill out. Members simply workout 3-4 times a week by picking any workout from the library, and follow along at their own pace and intensity. Each session has a 10 minute warm up, 30 minute workout, and 10 minute cool down. Workouts are named after a state in the U.S. and members are encouraged to print the provided map and check off each state they do until they have completed all 50.
The XT50 program was developed by Jim Steffen of XT Fitness. Jim has appeared on Jay Leno, Live! with Regis and Kelly, ESPN's Sports Nation and numerous other outlets as America's Fun Fitness Coach and he regularly speaks to businesses, schools and organizations around the country about the importance of a good physical fitness workout plan and how it improves everything in your life.
Additional details and contact information is available at http://crosstrainingandfitness.com