Answer one question about the city of Naples for a chance to win!
Chula Vista, CA (PRWEB) June 27, 2012
Barbara Zaragoza, author of the new travel guide The Espresso Break: Tours and Nooks of Naples, Italy and Beyond (ISBN Number 978-0-9835099-2-9) has teamed up with Leisure Cars to offer a free car rental.
“Summer is a time when American service members are transferring to and from Naples and are in need of transportation. Expats also enjoy traveling. Leisure Cars has generously offered to provide a rental car to one winner for three days anywhere in Europe,” says Barbara Zaragoza.
Zaragoza explains that any stay in Naples can be remarkable. It is, after all, one of the oldest cities in the Western world. What better way to explore the region than with a free car rental?
Leisure Cars works with local independent and leading international car rental companies. They provide discount car rentals in Naples with locations that include the central train station and Capodichino airport. They also provide car rentals throughout Europe.
They have generously offered the following free giveaway:
- The prize is for a 3 day rental in Naples or anywhere in Europe.
- The car size will be a mini, economy, or compact.
- Rates are inclusive, but do not include excess insurance which can be purchased separately by the winner at approximately 6.20 euros per day.
- The winner must be 25 years old or above.
- The prize cannot be substituted or transferred to another person.
Simply go to the Naples (Napoli) Travel Information Guide website and provide the answer to the following question: According to legend, what is hidden in the Castel dell’Ovo?
Those who answer the question correctly will enter our random drawing. The winner will be notified on July 10th.