Choosing the right incontinence products can help minimize costly mistakes, and this is why customer service and convenience is the core of our business.
Neenah, WI (PRWEB) June 27, 2012
Research from the University of Michigan, published last month in the journal Diseases of the Colon & Rectum, shows caring for a patient with fecal incontinence costs $4,110 per person per year. Factored into this figure are direct medical costs, direct nonmedical costs and loss of productivity.
“There are as many incontinence products on the market today as there are types and causes of leakage, and buying the wrong product is an expensive mistake,” says Lynn Wilson, Co-Founder of The CareGiver Partnership, a national retailer of home healthcare products. “Choosing the right incontinence products can help minimize those costly mistakes, and this is why customer service and convenience is the core of our business.”
Wilson says The CareGiver Partnership’s accessible team of product experts help customers save money by offering the following:
- Personalized telephone support from caregivers who answer by the third ring and provide a 1950s service type of experience — back when it really mattered.
- Advice on choosing from more than 500 incontinence products in stock, from premium brands to lower-priced alternatives.
- More than 100 samples to try before buying.
- Assistance with free shipping, automatically scheduled delivery, referral savings and manufacturer’s coupons (they gladly accept them all).
- An online library of more than 1,200 family caregiver resources.
- Hundreds of timely articles on subjects most important to family caregivers.
- Free personal advice from a physician assistant and nutritionist.
“We’re interested in more than providing fast, convenient and reliable service, however. We also aim to provide them with the dignity and normalcy they deserve,” adds Wilson.
For further reading:
Online Incontinence Products Experts Offer Help, Guidance and Samples
The CareGiver Partnership is a national direct-to-consumer retailer of home healthcare products for incontinence, diabetes, nutrition support and more. In its sixth year of providing products and services that help caregivers and loved ones maintain personal dignity, the company also offers an online library of more than 1,200 family caregiver resources and personal service by experts in caregiving. Call 1-800-985-1353 or visit online at http://www.caregiverpartnership.com.