Even during lean years our clients believed in the power of marketing and PR. Now as the economy picks up their wise strategies are paying off with solid growth. We’re here to help them continue to get noticed and get results.
Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) June 29, 2012
c3PR today announced that it is expanding its public relations and marketing services to support current and future client requirements. These enhancements come at a time when many c3PR clients are experiencing increased sales and implementing new initiatives, including:
- Increased web presence with development of a new website with potential e-commerce function
- Expanded worldwide marketing to automotive manufacturer of Air Classification Modules (ACMs) in vehicle HVAC units
- Increased awareness of the company’s next-generation microwave product capabilities with addition of industry veteran Steve Walley as vice president of business development
- Enhanced test capabilities with lease of 12,100-square-foot environmental test laboratory
- New era of gender diversity advocacy with appointment of Sarah Meyerrose as president, and opening of new headquarters in Nashville, Tenn.
- Expanded coverage to include more major U.S. metropolitan regions with addition of sixteenth member organization in Denver, Colorado
- Increased support for Silicon Valley corporate general counsel and law firms with addition of new office in Palo Alto, Calif. (Grand opening scheduled for August, 23, 2012)
- Increased number of e-discovery webinars planned for remainder of 2012
In addition to increasing services and support for existing clients, c3PR recently began providing content creation services to a large research and development (R&D) organization. To assist with the expansion, c3PR has added UC Davis Graduate Sarah Peterson as an account assistant and partnered with HiveMind for inbound marketing services.
“Even during lean years our clients believed in the power of marketing and PR. Now as the economy picks up their wise strategies are paying off with solid growth. We’re here to help them continue to get noticed and get results,” said c3PR Principal Mar Junge.
c3PR serves companies in the high tech, defense, corporate diversity and legal services industries. Founded in 2002, c3PR specializes in helping clients with limited marketing resources by providing one-stop public relations, advertising and marketing communications support. Agency clients include AppliedSensor, dB Control, ION, SFL Data, and others. More information is available at c3pr.com.
Vanessa Bradford, vanessa[at]c3pr[dot]com, 209-505-3690