Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) June 29, 2012
Locke T. Clifford, criminal lawyer in Greensboro, will once again play Uncle Sam in July’s Fun Fourth Festival. An annual celebration since 1975, the Fun Fourth Festival is a community celebration of Independence Day. Over 90,000 people are expected to attend this year’s events in and around Greensboro.
Produced by Grassroots Productions Limited, a local non-profit charitable organization, the Fun Fourth Festival has been recognized as a Top 20 Event by the Southeast Tourism Society and as an Outstanding Event by Celebration NC Foundation.
Mr. Clifford is a founding member of Grassroots Productions, and takes pride in his contributions to the community. As Uncle Sam, Mr. Clifford has thrown out the first ball for the Greensboro Grasshoppers professional baseball team, as well as appearing at various festivities during the Festival. He further demonstrates his commitment to the Greensboro community through his recent portrayal of Dr. Lyman Hall in the Carolina Theater Company’s production of 1776.
About Locke T. Clifford
Admitted to the bar in 1967, Mr. Clifford has earned many distinctions over the course of his career. These include:
- Won the NCBA criminal justice section Wade Smith Award in 2009
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America for more than 20 years
- Member, North Carolina Legal Elite, Criminal Defense, Business North Carolina, 2004–2012, and winner of the 2012 Criminal Lawyer of the Year award
- Member, North Carolina's Top 100 Lawyers, 2006–2011
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, 2006–2012
- Board Certified Specialist in Criminal Law, North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization
About the Firm
Locke Clifford and Andrew Clifford, the criminal defense lawyers in Greensboro, NC at the firm of Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP are proud to have served the community for over 46 years. They handle cases dealing in both state and federal criminal law, as well as State Superior and District Courts.
Practice areas include:
- Financial crimes
- Computer crimes
- Federal grand jury investigations
- Regulatory agency investigations
- Drug conspiracies
- Federal tax fraud
- Bankruptcy fraud
- Record expunctions
- Probation and parole violations
Clifford Clendenin & O’Hale, LLP’s lawyers in Greensboro, NC also deal with felonies and misdemeanor crimes such as DWI, traffic violations, and juvenile cases.
The firm provides services in both English and Spanish, and can arrange for other translations if necessary. For all criminal defense assistance, please call toll free 336 574-2788 and ask for The Clifford Division or use their convenient online contact form.