“...it seems fitting that we’re seeing people respond to what matters to them this time of year – pieces that honor the country and time with family," said Janet Kinkade, JK Founder, President & Designer.
Alpine, UT (PRWEB) June 29, 2012
What’s one of the hottest trends in jewelry this summer? Pieces that express love of country and time with family. Jewel Kade, which offers handcrafted charms made in the USA and inspired artisan jewelry, has seen a significant surge this month in sales of its patriotic- and vacation-themed charms, as well as its JK Photo Charms, featuring personal family photos.
During a time of year when communities gather to celebrate the nation’s independence and spend time together as families, more customers are snagging relevant handcrafted charms, such as:
- Liberty – This piece adds modern charm to vintage stars and stripes with a silver star created by hand in specialty German Glass Glitter.
- Glory and Freedom – These charms feature a rhinestone star “framed” shadow-box-style in pewter and beveled glass.
- Liberty Bell – This charm is the exclusive June charm of the month for Jewel Kade’s collectors’ club, called Club JK. It incorporates classic symbols of Americana – the red, white and blue of the flag; words like “liberty” and “proud;” and a pewter drop in the shape of – what else? – the Liberty Bell.
- Anchor Necklace and By the Sea Charm – These pieces are reminiscent of summer getaways and are among the most popular items of the season.
- JK Photo Charms – These charms are perhaps the most personal of Jewel Kade’s offerings, allowing customers to design their own charm with personal photos in the online JK Studio, which are then handcrafted by JK’s Production Artists in Alpine, Utah. Jewel Kade is seeing a seasonal increase in Photo Charms featuring families on vacation, family gatherings, and snapshots of children enjoying the outdoors.
“Jewel Kade is all about reflecting the meaningful things in life – beauty, love, family,” said Janet Kinkade, Jewel Kade Founder, President & Designer. “So it seems fitting that we’re seeing people respond to what matters to them this time of year – pieces that honor the country and time with family. We often hear that’s what people love about Jewel Kade: it’s a fusion of fashion, art, and individual personality.”
ABOUT JEWEL KADE
Handcrafted charms. Inspiring jewelry. Intriguing accessories. Available through JK Stylists nationwide, Jewel Kade is a fresh take on timeless fashion. Founded by Designer Janet Kinkade, Jewel Kade’s charms are all handcrafted in JK’s Production Studios in Alpine, Utah. Jewel Kade has garnered national attention – appearing on ABC News, The Today Show, The Ellen Degeneres Show, and American Idol. (Citing media references does not imply endorsement of Jewel Kade products in any way by media, related production companies or related spokespersons/personalities.) As part of JK’s charitable efforts, Janet Kinkade has created the JK Cares Collection. For every JK Cares piece purchased, 5% of the proceeds goes directly to help in the fight against diseases that affect millions of women nationwide: breast cancer (Huntsman Cancer Institute) and heart disease (American Heart Association). For more information on Jewel Kade’s inspiring story and soulful jewelry, visit http://www.jewelkade.com.