My husband can now have hard to eat foods that he's been missing. I would recommend this product to others.
Toms River, NJ (PRWEB) July 01, 2012
This new Weber Denture Liner kit is designed to answer questions often asked by denture wearers such as: "How can I make my loose denture fit better and give me more comfort and no more sores or pain?" The obvious answer to these questions is the use of this new Originals By Weber invention an always-soft Weber Denture Liner that requires no mixing.
This new Weber Denture Liner kit is designed to answer questions often asked by denture wearers such as: "How can I make my loose denture fit better and give me more comfort and no more sores or pain?" The obvious answer to these questions is the use of this new Originals By Weber invention the always-soft Weber Denture Liner that requires no mixing.
Originals By Weber, Toms River, NJ 08753, Terry L. Weber, owner, announces immediate availability of their new, Patent Pending, long lasting Weber Denture Liners in a handy do-it-yourself kit, The always soft Liner material in this kit is a flexible, translucent, odorless, putty-like compound designed to fill the gaps created by the slow but constant natural shrinkage of the gums and jawbones after natural teeth are removed. The Weber Liner provides a denture wearer with the three basic essentials needed for comfortable dentures: (1) support, (2) stability and (3) reliable retention.
Most new denture wearers are aware of the fact that, after a few months of use, their once comfortable dentures (false teeth) lose their original stability. This happens because there is slow shrinkage of both gums and jawbones after natural teeth are removed. This shrinkage gradually causes the rigid plastic denture to become loose. Then, when chewing food, the movement of the denture where it rubs against the gums can cause raw and very painful sores to develop on the gums. Using this new, unique and always soft Weber Denture Liner can eliminate this very common sore mouth problem of denture wearers. It is the best and most reliable way to provide a space-filling comfortable always-soft cushion between the hard acrylic plastic of the denture and the soft and tender flesh of the gums.
The Weber Denture Liner kit is a low cost, do-it-yourself-at home method of re-lining all loose dentures both: uppers and lowers with no mixing required. The soft, mold-able, always flexible Liner material self-adheres to the dry acrylic surface of the denture. The Liner can be easily cut with scissors and then shaped to fit the contours of the denture. Next, the Liner is simply placed on top of the dry denture using gentle finger pressure. The Liner retains its flexibility in all temperatures. After a Liner is positioned on the denture, the user sparingly sprinkles the top surface of the Liner with the (included) denture adhesive powder. This powder provides increased denture retention where needed and gives added stability and support, thus eliminating annoying denture movement while talking and chewing food.
To extend the Liner's useful life (make it last longer) it should be washed and rinsed with ordinary tap water once each day to remove all trapped food particles. At night, the Liner can be easily removed (peeled off) of the denture, rinsed clean, dried and re-used that night or the next day. Liners are soft, flexible, shape-able discs approximately 2-inches in diameter by 1/8-inch thick and require no mixing.
When Weber was asked what kind of feedback he gets from users of the Weber Denture Liner kit he said:
"Let me quote a few of the comments I've had such as:
(1) “We love this product! This is the answer we've been looking for! Thank you.
(2) “I am very pleased, can spit further than ever and eat chicken bones again!”
(3) “Fantastic product, so easy to use!”
(4) “Excellent product and highly recommended.”
(5) “Really like it, works better than anything I have tried.”
(6) “Nice product, great deal, thanks!"
(7) "The denture liners are helping my husband with his dentures, that were ill-fitting from the start. They now stay in place and are comfortable to wear. Eventually he will need a new set of dentures, but the liners help a lot until then. My husband can now have hard to eat foods that he's been missing. I would recommend this product to others."
Weber Denture Liners (Made in USA) are available as disks and also in pre-formed shapes with choice of uppers or lowers. The liners can be ordered in a variety of kit sizes:
(1) The Regular (WDL- RK-4) kit contains: four Liners, one bottle of denture adhesive powder and instructions. Price of Regular kit is $22.95 each
(2) Trial kit (WDL-TK-2) contains: two disk shaped Liners, one bottle of denture adhesive powder and instructions. Price of this Trial kit is $15.95.
(3) Another Trial Kit #NTK-3: has three Liners: one round 2" dia. x 1/8" thick, two pre-formed liners, with choice of two uppers or two lowers or one lower and one upper. Also included is a bottle of WDL Denture Liner Adhesive Powder. This kit gives an easy way to try all three kinds of Weber Denture Liners to see which one is best to meet personal needs. This kit is priced at $16.95.
(4) In addition: Weber Pre-Formed Denture Liners are available immediately in kits with four Preformed Denture Liners (choice of uppers, lowers or both) for $24.95. A Kit with ten Preformed Denture Liners (choice of uppers, lowers or both) for $39.95 plus a bottle of Weber Denture Adhesive Powder (included with all kits). All shipping and handling is free (to USA). Satisfaction guaranteed or money back. To place an order or for more information, contact: Originals By Weber, 338 Alabama Avenue, Toms River, NJ 08753, 877-309-8382.
A video is on this website: http://www.yrret.stirsite.com/page/page/4578911.htm